TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Filth (extending title because site is yelling at me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

Location : A place where dreams are lost to you, where you desire nothing but death, a place called Canada.

Mr. Filth (extending title because site is yelling at me) Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Filth (extending title because site is yelling at me)   Mr. Filth (extending title because site is yelling at me) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Name: Ian Flint, but his is mostly called Mr. Filth
Alias(es):
Age: 60 due to time travels he is actually from the sixteen hundreds and you might contact him at different ages. Mostly I will usehis sixties version.
History: He left England to live in Ireland in his mid twenties. There he met Jack Empty. Things digressed and now he is effectivly owned by Jack. At some point he gained seven chances at life and lost the ability to go back before the 1940s. He also lost two fingers on his right hand and the ability to grow hair on the top of his head.
Appearance: Long chin and nose, no hair. Hunched over usually. Missing two fingers on right hand. Smells like whatever your character assosiates with death. Wears a leather duster, wife beater, jeans, black boots.
Personality: Weasely, stubborn, and sailor mouthed (he'd probably swear everyother word, should I tone this down?) he sneers alot and is generally a Jack ass.
Objects: He used to have Love and War. Now he has The Pride of Mariah.
Weapons: Handguns. he can use rifles and two handed guns but doesn't like to.
Abilities: Expert marksman, can see changes in time, can come back from the dead twice.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

Mr. Filth (extending title because site is yelling at me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Filth (extending title because site is yelling at me)   Mr. Filth (extending title because site is yelling at me) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Filth is fine.
He just can't swear every other word. However, he can curse. I fucking love to curse. Just try not to overdo it.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com

Mr. Filth (extending title because site is yelling at me)
Page 1 of 1