TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public?(Extend Title)

Go down 
+2
Inerio
Edeatsyourface
6 posters

Should we go public?
Why yes, we should. There are plenty of people on the Holders site who would make welcome additions to this board. Let's post its location on the Holders forum.
Public?(Extend Title) Vote_lcap0%Public?(Extend Title) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hell no. There are way too many annoying people out there. We should stick with the people we have.
Public?(Extend Title) Vote_lcap0%Public?(Extend Title) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Let's just keep inviting via PM.
Public?(Extend Title) Vote_lcap100%Public?(Extend Title) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

Public?(Extend Title) Empty
PostSubject: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 am

So, this is a question I've been tossing around in my brain for quite some time: should we make this board public (i.e. post its location on the regular Holders forum)? The case could be made that there are plenty of people on the site who would make welcome additions to this board. On the other hand, there are also plenty of irritating people, so one could argue that we should keep it down to the people we've got. Or we could have some invitational system, where we decide who to invite and then PM them this site's location.

So, what say you?
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:31 am

I added in my two cents. Though, you already know my two cents.

Keep it a via PM. It's idiot proofed that way while still being semi-public.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

Location : A place where dreams are lost to you, where you desire nothing but death, a place called Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 am

Speaking of which, we should PM MV and Dallas. I think we can agree they're okay.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:43 am

Haha, Ed, you were just talking about them.

In that event then being the Admin should I do it? Or would one of you boys like to do it.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:48 am

Why yes, we were. :p

It might be a good idea, since you're the admin. On the other hand, if you don't feel like it, I could do it just as easily.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:52 am

Oh, I'd be fine with inviting them.

Let's wait for Damascus and Tana's opinion before doing anything though.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 am

Inerio wrote:
Oh, I'd be fine with inviting them.

Let's wait for Damascus and Tana's opinion before doing anything though.
Oh 'cause Jude's opinion TOTALLY DOESN'T MATTER!!! You monster. *cries*

We should just keep it in PMs, and in the case of people without forum accounts, emails, too.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:03 am

Oh hay, yeah you. You matter too. </lie>
>>
<<
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:26 am

You will pay for this...all of you...will PAAAAAAAY.

And now a mime
+.+
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:58 am

i agree with the pm thing. i dont' know many people but i just simply don't trust the internet XD. also inerio will have less smackdown to lay if we just keep it that way and accidentally invite an annoying person. laying smackdown takes energy you know. and don't worry jude! i care about you! *huggle*
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

Location : A place where dreams are lost to you, where you desire nothing but death, a place called Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:59 am

So I'ma go invite Dallas and MisterV. That cools with all y'alls?
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:00 pm

i'm sure devin won't mind Smile if he does, i'll make him stop minding with my vagina, it's useful, that vagina
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:08 pm

The PM thing sounds good to me, I figure Balance will probably have some things he will want to do about Chael and Marnin... And they will both have to bitchslap him.

Also, did someone say vagina?
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public?(Extend Title)   Public?(Extend Title) Empty

Back to top Go down

Public?(Extend Title)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: