TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red (Application)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedJason

Red (Application) Empty
PostSubject: Red (Application)   Red (Application) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 am

Name: Red Allison
Alias(es): Jason
History: A kind-hearted man driven to the edge by the cursed Objects. Reds ventures began with the Harmonica of Synchronicity, the side-effects of which have left him a very defeated being.

Deprived(to an extent) of control over his desires, Red, has become a very solitary figure. Often avoiding contact with the outside world so as to maintain his composure. Though this helps to soothe the urges it devoids him of social skills an necessityies.

He spends most of his days traveling, in search of the objects, whilst slowly drifting into insanity.
Appearance: Unkept long brown hair, sometimes worn in a ponytail. A long tan trench-coat. Long sleeve shirt, Jeans.
Personality :Introvert, does not like others to know his true name, goes by Jason as opposed to Aaron. Despite this he wishes only the best for others and is a very gentle being
Objects: Harmonica of Synchronicity
Weapons: A large Bowie is his favorite, but other knives are often kept on his person.
Abilities: None, aside from those awarded from objects.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

Red (Application) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red (Application)   Red (Application) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:39 am

Since I'm either an idiot or a mod only by name (the mod tools don't seem to exist), I can't move this. However, I'd say Jason is accepted.

Welcome, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Red (Application) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red (Application)   Red (Application) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:37 am

Just so no one freaks out like "How thewho the fuck?!" this is my friend from the other forum, Jeff. I sent him the link to our forum because I thought it'd be okay.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

Red (Application) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red (Application)   Red (Application) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:45 am

hi jeff! why do we have so many nice(ish-in michael's case) guys with long brown hair in elata's age range? she can't choose dammit! she can't chooooose!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red (Application) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red (Application)   Red (Application) Empty

Back to top Go down

Red (Application)
Page 1 of 1