TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Crowley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jude

Michael Crowley Empty
PostSubject: Michael Crowley   Michael Crowley EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:08 pm

I'll need him later I think, so why the hell not?

Name: Michael Crowley
Alias(es): N/A
Age: Technically 28, bu this age is distorted due to the Staff of Hubris
History:
Once, Michael was a loving older brother, a good role-model for his younger brother, Ivan,and a generally all around well liked man.

That was before the Objects, the Holders, and Seeking.

Michael's strong sense of justice and powerful amount of pride transfered horribly to the profession of being a Seeker. He began to obsessively hunt down any Seeker or otherwise Object/Holder related persons who he deemed 'evil' or unworthy of the Objects' power, and with his small group of Seekers, systematically eliminate them.

To help do this, he enlisted the aid of his young brother, Ivan and his girlfriend, Alice Harper. He forced Ivan to obtain the tattoo of Masochism, and picked up the Staff of Hubris himself. because of this, he is now even more arrogant and pride-filled, his form changed forever into that of the Staff's Holder.

Appearance:
Michael's form has been warped into a towering, skeletal figure, draped in ornate robes fit for a King. He wears a head-crown that he crafted himself, and his only remaining features which tie him to a human, is the face of Michael Crowley super-imposed onto his skull as a tattoo.

Personality:
(See history, I'm lazy.)
Objects:
The Staff of Hubris
Weapons:
(See above)
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

Michael Crowley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Crowley   Michael Crowley EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com

Michael Crowley
Page 1 of 1