TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jude

[PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata Empty
PostSubject: [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata   [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:42 am

The Speed he recently acquired had aided Michael in his journey to Sacramento, yet it had still taken him till noon the next day,

He arrived, disgusted that he was forced into human clothing to hide his skeletol form.

Yet, he had a task to accomplish while here in Sacramento, and his gloved fingers wrapped around his cell phone, dialing his brothers number and expecting Elata to pick up soon.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata   [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:49 am

Elata was taking a relaxing bath when she heard Ivan's phone ring. She picked it up to see who was calling. Ugh. Michael. She had better answer it at any rate. She dried her hands on a nearby towel and picked it up. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata   [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:01 am

"I request your current location immediately, Elaine." Michael's raspy, inhuman voice scratched over the phone. He sounded bored, as though he'd rather be using his time for 'more important' things.

There was an angry sound from Elata's end, and Michael paused to allow it before continuing.

I would also like to collect..." His pause this time held a hint of sadness in it compared to before. "To collect my little brother' remains and give him a proper burial..." Michael sighed. He'd have assumed he would be passed such petty human emotions like sadness by now.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata   [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:07 am

"My name is NOT Elaine, it's E-la-ta. " She said it slowly, so his stupid self would understand. "I'm at the Red Lion Hotel. As for Ivan's remains...they're still there, but I wouldn't recommend going..." She sounded sad as well. She had also wanted to retrieve them, but she didn't want to damage them anymore than they were, and she couldn't do that and avoid the battle at the same time. "if you do go, I'll come with you though." Now that she thought about it, the creatures should be gone by now. "where do you want to meet?"
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata   [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:24 am

Michael took no notice of Elata's anger, or perhaps simply didn't care. He chose his words carefully, but they still came out cracked and aged like bone. His request was simple, and concise.

"The Red Lion is acceptable. I will meet you there in precisely three hours."
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata   [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:29 am

"Alright, I'll be in the lobby then. See you." She hung up the phone and leaned back in the tub, taking some nice deep breaths. She was suprised he was thinking of burying him at all, she was thinking that she would be the one doing it. She sighed. She should be nicer to him. He was human once. Perhaps if she treated him like he had emotions, they might peek out. A little emotion must be boiling to the surface if he cared about burying his brother. Elata nodded to herself in determination. She would be nicer to Michael from now on. Somewhere deep down, he was probably hurting more than she was. She continued her bath, got some food, and was in the lobby fifteen minutes early, reading a book and waiting for Michael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata   [PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata Empty

Back to top Go down

[PRIVATE] Cell Phone call from Michael Crowley to Elata
Page 1 of 1