TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey What's up.

Go down 
+3
Damascus
Inerio
Arca
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

Hey What's up. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:35 pm

I put my negative traits into my characters. I like making horrible people. Good people may be easy to write as, but bad people are more fun.

I'm writing chapter four. Yay.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

Location : A place where dreams are lost to you, where you desire nothing but death, a place called Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:37 pm

As a reward I'll continue writing Wanted! Hurray!
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:40 pm

See what we can do when free of the tyranny and annoying bullshit train that was Wolf? GO US.

I'm holding off on chapter six, waiting to see what Ed wants to do with Snap- I mean, Prae's story. Although I'm considering writing something for Ivan and co. on the side. Would anyone really read that?

I don't like self insertion, as it's more difficult and challenging to write for characters who DON'T think or act like you. Meaning you can get into character and 'feel' what they feel rather well, if you get a groove set.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:40 pm

I have to write a school paper. Sad I have plans for my next story though. Chael's going after his next target, and then going to meet Specter. Specter's author has been gone for a long time though, hasn't he? I might have to wing it. :/

Speaking of which, so far, all the Chael stories have just been delving into other stories all over the place. I hope that's not too unoriginal of me. But, speaking objectively, Chael has just been doing exactly what he would be doing. "I want this, and this, and this."
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:44 pm

I hope Chael and Harley can meet one day. XD

JUDE! YOU NEED TO INTRODUCE STRYDER DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Inerio wrote:
I hope Chael and Harley can meet one day. XD

JUDE! YOU NEED TO INTRODUCE STRYDER DAMN YOU!
D: But he doesn't come about until the end of Jude's story!! After Jude 'dies' so to speak.

But fuck, I do want to write about Stryder. Sad
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Ugh, and now I have to go to work. I have a feeling I'm gonna have lots of reading on the forum to do when I get back in four hours.

Oh well, I got a whole page of my paper done today, so I accomplished something. Also the massive skin and muscle trauma done to Wolfezth as a result of external heat exposure (read: BURRRRRRN!!) just made my day pretty awesome.

Peace out, y'all!
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Aaaand, done, four is up.
Back to top Go down
Arca

Arca

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Well. S is me. Cause I don't have a gender or a description. Yes the truth is out.

and I would promise post another part of the story, but I'M DONE MINE BITCHES! Well the first one.

Anyhoo, I'm still waiting for the shit to hit the fan, but who knows, maybe he'll an hero.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:41 pm

lol he totally didn't leave me a note, i read everything though, let me check that i've got everything summed up

1) you guys did horrible things to wolfezth, i sat here laughing as i read about it

2)we talked about character insertion, i also deal out random traits to my characters. Elata is....well i dunno what she is she just showed up one day and started skipping around in my head. in my original stories she's an angel though, so she's kind of a badass ;D

Chael is the same, he just kinda happened and he doesn't have any of my traits really, I'll see about working him into this plot though since he seems to be liked Smile What do you guys think of elata so far anyways?

3) what did you mean by do i know where you are? am i supposed to be somehwere else? i am twelve what is this?!

4) my boyfriend is an idiot for posting of 4chan, i mean to question why he would do that, i realy should have

5) also hello arca! i dont' beleive we've met Smile

i think that's it... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arca

Arca

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:48 pm

No I don't believe we have.

I'm the board and website moderator, and I believe the oldest member, maybe tied with Torodugoru.

And your Dama's Gf?
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:51 pm

why yes i certainly am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arca

Arca

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Well nice to meet you.

So are we going to make fun of him or what?
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Don't you people talk like you have lives outside this board. Either be completely anonymous or don't! D< DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:02 pm

i'm totally up for making fun of him
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Dicks. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:06 pm

love youuuuuuuu :3
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 pm

love you toooooo... i'm watching you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey What's up.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: