TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey What's up.

Go down 
+3
Damascus
Inerio
Arca
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

Hey What's up. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:39 am

Jude wrote:
What what? Where is the shit hitting the fan? I am 12 and what is this?

Seriously what the hell just happened? Laughing

Wolf is annoying. Inerio posted some serious business. Damascus wants to lazor the aforementioned annoying individual. Also, the annoying individual's stories suck. They shall be brutally criticized. I think that about sums it up.
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

Location : A place where dreams are lost to you, where you desire nothing but death, a place called Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:41 am

What was with the comedy talk thing? It was pointless and made no sense!
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:44 am

Nondescript Brainless Drone wrote:
Well, since you're such a funny guy, then I suppose you can handle the bare truth. You seem like a pretty cool guy.

Your stories are some of the worse pieces of garbage I've ever written. This is from a literary standpoint too. They have no place with the rest of us. I didn't want to say anything because I wanted to be polite, but you've gone so far as to break the bond of politeness going on here, so I guess I won't worry about that anymore.

1) Wolfezth as a character is a horrible example of a Gary Stu. You even named him after yourself. It's obvious it's just you as who you want to be. You're using the holders site as a posting board for your wet dreams.

2) Wolfezth isn't even a real name, and this is still Earth. The first thing my character was going to say when it met yours was: "Were your parents on acid when they popped you out?"

3) You're attempting to turn the Holders series--a mysterious and creepy series about people going insane--into a non-stop Michael Bay action extravaganza with YOU as the star! Let's hear it for Wolfy! There's no creepiness, no insanity, just lots and lots of shooting and explosions. Which leads me to point 4.

4) Your stories aren't about the Objects or the Holders. They're about guns. Lots and lots of guns. Is there a paragraph that doesn't mention all your awesome guns and mines and 'nades and shit? Holy fuck, guns are awesome. Guns guns guns guns. Let's shoot at EVERYTHING. That will solve the fucking problem. Fuck the police. Fight the power.

5) You gave yourself the most powerful Object, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't already claimed in the Balance saga. So fuck your stories, Chael's getting the White King's Sword. Also, it's not a katana. The White King isn't from Japan. Jackass.

6) You have horrible grammar and spelling, which most of us get tired of having to correct on a constant basis. You are mostly ignorant of how writing itself works, as is evident by your ignorance of why your shit even needs to be corrected.

Should that about do it? I'm posting it on the Holders site as well.
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:47 am

Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

Location : A place where dreams are lost to you, where you desire nothing but death, a place called Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:48 am

Go Damascus! HIGHEST FIVE!
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:49 am

*stands on his tippy toes for highest five*
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:51 am

DAMASCUS+INERIO WIN

FATALITY
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:52 am

This is what happens when you mess with me. I turn into the most savage creature on the planet. Damascus in the HOUUUUSE
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:53 am

I would have said a big ol' ban on characters with the names of their writters but Jude's are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:57 am

Eh, I try to shy away from it. I haven't actually read Jude's story (just neglecting it, not avoiding it :/), and Dallas' are actually pretty okay, but could be a bit better. I guess it depends on if your character is named after your username, or if it's the other way around.

I did it once (with my own REAL name, not even username) and it was a distaster. So author names start to become synonymous with Gary Stus for me, but I'm going to give Jude the benefit of the doubt, I like how he's doing in role play. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 am

I agree. I like Jude. You could technically consider Ed's the same thing, and Ed is fucking awesome.

QUICK! SOMEONE TELL ME HOW GREAT MY STORIES ARE!!! ::seizures::
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 pm

They're really good. Calm down. It becomes nothing once people start oggling your character every five seconds. Right, Ed?
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 pm

I never got around to reading yours either... Neutral

*waits to be hit on head with newspaper*

I remember trying to start once but then I got sidetracked by something. Probably a shiny coin rolling across the floor. Sometimes my attention span is about as wide as--SQUIRREL

Hey What's up. - Page 2 Squirrel
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:05 pm

I was joking. XD
Whenever I see that dog I get filled with this warm fuzzy feeling. I get warm fuzzy feelings a lot though.

It's okay Dam, I didn't expect many people to read it anyway. Both characters are so unlikable. Though, that's what I was going for.
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Inerio's are really good. But she needs to do that last chapter. WE'RE WAITING.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 pm

I don't know why I laughed so hard at that, Damascus, but I'll be damned if I didn't. Very Happy

Wait, are my characters author insertions? I hope not. I'm not a serial killer, I promise! D:
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Yes, Wolf's stories are ass. They have no place being Holders stories whatsoever. First off, Seekers do not watch South Park and find it anything more than mindless drivel. Ever. Maybe Jaque because he seems immune to the horrors of the Holders and Objects, but not this Wofl...mandick. Yeah I don't like his stupid name either.

A Seekers' life-style is usually filled with woe and misery. With Wolf and his AMAZING FRIENDS, none of that exists. It's liek a bunch of college kids just seemingly decided "HYUK HYUK WE CAN B KEWL IF WE CATCH 'EM ALL"

Wolf is a pretentious prick (both in and out of story) who wants badly to be cooler than he is, and also to be in Japan. And since WHEN DO OBJECTS LIKE THE WOLF HAVE INANE, IDIOTIC ARGUMENTS ABOUT TV?!

Seriously, I hated that. Why would the Wolf of Motherfucking I Forget What Holder, speak and act like a modern day HUMAN!

FUCK THIS STORY.

ANIMU BULLSHIT

BALEETE

Inerio's stories are win. Ed's stories are gold. Toro's stories are epic. Everybody but Wolf writes awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:12 pm

XD
Oh Jude, I'm so happy I chose to make cracky brain babies with you.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT I'LL WRITE CHAPTER FOUR NOW!!! OH!!! AND WHAT!?
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:13 pm

I was never a fan of Jack's Hunt. I wrote it to show what Jack would be doing at the time. I ment for it to be longer and have an actual chaseing/missing untill they use the Map in AG. But, instead it was all blah.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Edeatsyourface wrote:
I don't know why I laughed so hard at that, Damascus, but I'll be damned if I didn't. Very Happy

Wait, are my characters author insertions? I hope not. I'm not a serial killer, I promise! D:

Even I laughed a little, which may be pretentious. And as far as I know, you haven't written about any characters named Ed or Edeatsyourface, so... I guess not? :/

Jude wrote:
Maybe Jaque because he seems immune to the horrors of the Holders and Objects, but not this Wofl...mandick. Yeah I don't like his stupid name either.

Yeah, I always feared Jaque (and Rigardo) weren't right. I tested them out in Misdemeanors, but have been shying away from them in favor of Chael. I don't want to get Gary Stu Syndrome either. :/

Jude wrote:
FUCK THIS STORY.

ANIMU BULLSHIT

BALEETE

And I started laughing my ass off right about here. XD
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Inerio, remember Harley and Stryder still have to ask Prae to be the child's godfather! >:[ *grumpy face*

Seriously, I like anime. But DAMN Wolf. Can you say 'The Holder of Cliches"?

Toro, I liked Jack's Hunt. It was odd, and a bit disoreinting cause it's sort of out there...but I like it. Dunno why.

Also, I chose the name Jude because, well...I like the name Jude. Rest assured, he's nothing like me.

At all.

I swear.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Harley is reverse me.

I'm nice on the inside and terribly bitchy on the outside.
She's terribly bitchy on the inside and nice on the outside.

Not to mention I'm dark skin/haired/eyed.

Why is Prae Charlie's godfather again?
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:27 pm

My characters usually only have a facet in common with me. Argyle's akin to my emotional sensitivity, but he wraps it snugly in a cold and watchful demeanor that I lack. Also, pretty much everything else is different.

Don't even get me started on Rigardo. That man's a beast.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Inerio wrote:
Harley is reverse me.

I'm nice on the inside and terribly bitchy on the outside.
She's terribly bitchy on the inside and nice on the outside.

Not to mention I'm dark skin/haired/eyed.

Why is Prae Charlie's godfather again?
Um...I hadn't gotten that far yet. XD

Also, Ilike to infuse a little of myself in all my characters, but keep it even leveled and totally unnoticable. Ivan is the most like me out of anyone. Jude is my excitable side. Michael is my arrogance and indifference.

Etc., etc.
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 pm

I take great measures to try and make my characters nothing like me. I don't write about characters you want to be like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey What's up.   Hey What's up. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey What's up.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: