TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Praetorious (revamped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

Praetorious (revamped) Empty
PostSubject: Praetorious (revamped)   Praetorious (revamped) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:44 pm

I've sort of been trying to move in a different direction with Prae as of late, and the roleplay starting over seemed like a good opportunity to redo him, at least here. So, yeah.

Name: Praetorious.
Alias(es): None.
History: Eh, I don't feel like typing it out here. I have a nice long series for that. Smile
Appearance: Praetorious is tall and appears to be in his early twenties, with a moderately slight build and straight black hair that falls almost to his shoulders. He has some markedly abnormal physical traits, namely his left hand, which has been flayed to the bone, his eyes, which have black sclera and gold irises, and the the circular hole where his chest should be. He always wears gloves to hide his hand and special contact lenses to make his eyes appear normal. Praetorious either wears nondescript clothing to blend in or a long, dark overcoat and hat at night to stalk his victims. His facial expression is a constant placid stare, unless he makes a conscious effort to change it.
Personality: Praetorious is highly sociopathic--- cold, calculating, and all but devoid of regular emotion. He can simulate it with some effort, but it's a skill he's far from mastering. And it doesn't much attenuate the aura of disconcert he seems to exude from his pores. Praetorious is skilled at deduction and improvisation, able to analyze situations and come up with situations adroitly.
Objects: Whatever he takes from his victims.
Weapons: The most he'll ever carry with him is a knife, and syringes full of tranquilizers for incapacitating his targets. Praetorious tends to shy away from hand-to-hand combat when possible, preferring to use surgical equipment of various sorts to slowly and painfully kill his victims. He is, however, able to kill with his hands if necessary.
Abilities: Praetorious, despite his slim build, is possessed of above average strength and speed. He also knows a number of ways to kill or wound with his hands, but is generally unskilled at protracted combat. Far more unnatural, however, are the abilities his warped body gives him. Praetorious is all but immune to physical pain, and cannot die from shock---if something doesn't kill him outright, it probably won't at all. In addition, his brain appears to be the only part of him that truly functions, so damaging any other part of his body will have negligible effects on his body's functionality if any.

Last edited by Edeatsyourface on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Praetorious (revamped)   Praetorious (revamped) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Really Ed, you couldn't have just edited the profile that Prae already has? You have to make me come aaaaaaaaaallll the way over to the application forums so as to move the profile aaaaaaaaalll the way over to the accepted forums? I swear I will turn these forums around dammit! D<

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: Praetorious (revamped)   Praetorious (revamped) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:49 pm

O Mighty Admin, how I apologize for my travesties! I beg your forgiveness so that I may not fester within the confines of forum-hell for eternity! I throw myself upon your mercy!

Although in retrospect that would have been a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Praetorious (revamped)   Praetorious (revamped) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Pfft, we're all clear that I'm joking right?

You're telling me you didn't think of that Ed? -.-
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: Praetorious (revamped)   Praetorious (revamped) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 pm

I kinda sorta picked up on that. Smile

Although no, it didn't really cross my mind too much. I'm running on rather miniscule amounts of sleep, you see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Praetorious (revamped)   Praetorious (revamped) Empty

Back to top Go down

Praetorious (revamped)
Page 1 of 1