TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).   Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Name: James Fontaine.
Alias(es): Jim, Jimmy, or "that crazy guy".
History: An escaped mental patient, little is known about Jimmy before his arrest. He was found in a hotel room with the floor, walls, and ceiling coated in blood. DNA testing matched the blood to ten different people. When he was first admitted, Jimmy only had the Melted Flesh of Infinite Patience. Not only did he keep the Object hidden from all of the doctors at the various mental institutions he was bounced around to, but he also somehow acquired five more while under nigh-constant surveillance, which he also managed to hide. He escaped a scant few months ago, and has been roaming the streets ever since.
Appearance: Of average height and somewhat skinny, Jimmy has close-cut blonde hair and a thin beard. He has green eyes, which always seem to flitting furtively around.
Personality: A manic-depressive homicidal paranoid schizophrenic, Jimmy has serious personality issues. He is either totally silent, or babbles endlessly about completely inane things. Either he'll take a liking to you and help you as much as he can, or he'll impale your head on a stick. You never really know with him. He's also shockingly intelligent, if you can get the knowledge out of him.
Objects: The Card of the Oath, the Gear of the Negative, the Melted Flesh of Infinite Patience, the Metronome of the One, the Dust of Agony, and the Mirror of fear.
Weapons: Whatever's near him.
Abilities: While he has no supernatural powers, Jimmy doesn't seem to acknowledge mental or physical pain. He is also freakishly intelligent, able to analyze almost any situation instantly- however, his severe problems often render him unable to articulate ideas properly.

Other: You should definitely interact with Jimmy; he's quite entertaining. You know Brad Pitt's character in Twelve Monkeys? He's a lot like that.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).   Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:23 pm

Holy crap, this guy is awesome. I got many lulz from
'th-th-th-th-th-th-th-think' Laughing

Still, I'm not sure which of us has more characters in this roleplay yet, Ed. Very Happy I've got two more I might introduce...soon. xD But I want someone to interact with this guy. D:
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).   Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 pm

I guess that would put you ahead, then. Curse you!

But yes, someone should definitely interact with our friend Jimmy. Although activity 'round these parts seems to be slowing down as of late. D:
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).   Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Well, while I don't know for sure, I can guess at the relative age range of the members here...most of us seem to be in our late teens or early twenties. Razz

So with that, it's probably because the thick of the school year is swamping people with bullshit that they'd rather not be doing.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).   Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Seems about right, with the bullshit swamping and whatnot. Except for me, that is.
I's on fall break, bitches. >8D
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).   Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:04 pm

...What the fuck is FALL break? You have a FALL break?

I no longer pity you for having to go to school on Columbus Day. Asshole.

Laughing Kidding.

Anywhozzle, I'll be posting a biography for my character "Kira Thompson" here shortly. Not sure if I'll add in another pal for her or not, but it seems the character count war between you and I, Ed,...IS ON!
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).   Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Actually, my fall break is just a day. D: So we're about even.

But yes, Jude, the war commences.

BRING IT.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).   Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Agh, I don't have brain power to keep track of much more than 3 active characters at once... You people and your character-gasms. And right now, all of my characters are basically just waiting on others right now. Perhaps Marnin will be doing something soon.

Also, I'm focusing an unhealthy amount of creative power into my Snow White series right now. Which you should all go READ, cause i'm a WHORE. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).   Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:04 pm

I cycle through them. No way could I keep track of five or six characters all at once. D: So are you waiting on me to post or something, Damascus? Because I can throw something up in a little bit, if so.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).   Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:00 pm

Argyle and Olivia are just touring the mill and waiting to see if he gets back. Honestly, I'm not sure if he IS coming back. Me and tana just haven't thought of anything else to do besides looking around and waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).   Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Ah, I see. In that case, I'll just have him come back. It looks like A's done harassing him for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).   Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already). Empty

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Fontaine (Because I don't have enough characters already).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Characters :: The Accepted-
Jump to: