TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasFavel

Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada Empty
PostSubject: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Dallas knocked on the door of the large white house. It was a typical house, its garage door was a bit too big and the yard wasnt as large as one would expect however Dallas assumed it was quite the cozey little house.
He rapped on the door again,a nd heard te sound of someone on the other side sliding things unlocked. The green door opened slowly.

Dallas's world slowed down, like every time he saw her. Hey marvelously beautiful brown hair was straight and jsut past shoulder length, her eyeliner was applied thick, highlighing the deep green of her eyes; and they were green, greener then the deepest jungle, more beautiful than the stars in winter's night sky.

"Dallas?"

"Shelby."

She fell into his arms, her tiny body engulfed compleatly in his. She held him close to her, pressing her breast ageanst his, her head resting lovingly on his shoulder. He never wanted to let her go. He would never let her go. In that moment, he had never been happier.

"Whose the babe?" asked Jude behind them.

Dallas had conjured some contacs and some clothes that wernt so wet and bloodstained for Jude, and for himself, well, the cloak had apperantly heard him say he wanted normal clothing and had made the shape of a suit, not a tuxedo, but a black suit with a black tie, they looked like salesmen almost.

"Jude, this is Shelby, Shelby this is Jude," Dallas said impatiently.

"Pleasure, Jude," said Shelby, extending her hand for a handshake.

"The pleasure, Miss Shelby," started Jude, taking her hand in his, "Is all mine." he brought it up to his lips and kissed her hand. Dallas eyed him for a moment and Jude took a step back.

"May we come in?" asked Dallas.

Shelby smiled warmly at Dallas, "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 pm

(OoC:...Wow. I was totally gonna have Jude do that. You stole my thunder, man. xD)

Such a sweet, loving relationship.

Oh, how hard Jude wanted to screw that bitch.

Jude's blood seemed to rush to a certain reproductive organ and he watched as the tiny form of ths 'Shelby' sashayed back into the house. He had attempted charm, but by the end of th enight, he severely wanted to have his fix and his way with this woman.

Jude was a lot better at acquiring that than he seemed.

But, then again...he did not want to cross Dallas, or 'the Balance' once more. And something told him, fucking his buddies girlfriend was simply off limits. Maybe for now, he'd hold off. Perhaps, he could win this woman over teh old fashioned way.

Of course ,that was ridiculous.

He almost wanted it.

But Hellhounds would catch him.

But...she was very beautiful...

Jude kept all of this in his sub-cnscious mind, save for the physical reaction he had to Shelby's beauty. He knew Dallas would probably be reading his mind hardcore from now on, to scan for any misdeeds the Forsaken One may be planning.

Thus, Jude utilized his mind's special storing ability to keep the thought of Shelby far in the back corners of his head. Locked away tight and safe.

He stuck his hands in his pockets, the pizza having been finished off a while ago.

Despite all his betrayals, he did rather like Dallas. For the first time in several thousand millenia, he had someone to call 'friend.' The thought, although very fleeting for a sadist, and a pessimist like Jude, made him grin his gnarled grin of yellow teeth and grey tongue.

Directly at Shelby, no less.

"Nice place you got here, babe. It' slookin' damn cozey I gotta admit." Jude rubbed the scruffy hairs and stubble upon his chin. "Got that real 'raising a family' look to it."
Back to top Go down
DallasFavel

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Shelby's reaction to Judes comment about the house being one to raise a family should have been Dallas's first clue. She stepped back and looked darkly at the ugly Seeker, Dallas didn't need to read Shelby's mind for him to realize that Jude made less than no impact on Shelby. Besides, If he noticed the way she reacted to the comment, he might have tried to read her, which wasn't in the rulebook.

Dallas was in a bit of shock realizing she was okay. He had half expected to find her in a mental insanity ward. He didn't deny the fact that he was posessive, for someone in his circumstances it might have even been a good thing. Besides, as his father used to say;

Von Amor est non rabies, est non Amor.
When love is not madness, it is not love.

There's something lost in translation.

He wanted to scan her mind, he wanted to know exactly what was going on, why she ran, where she went, why she was scared. he wanted to crack her mind open like a damn cereal box and poor out all the cereal just for the toy at the bottem. But she'd hate him for it, she made that perfectly clear the first few times he had done it to her.

The mortal way it was then.

"Shelby, baby, what happened?" said Dallas, as he sat down in a lazyboy.

She ignored his question compleatly, instead she asked him if he wanted any food or beverage. Dallas declined and Jude was more than happy to jump up a bit too close to Shelby's face and take some. Dallas told him to sit down, not outloud either.

Jude sat in a moment without saying a word. Dallas's voice was intimidating enough without it being in his head.

"Shelby, where were you?" pressed Dallas some more.

"I was here," she replied happily. It didn't take a telepath to know the happy was fake.

"Shelby, please, I took a bus from Kansas to see you," said Dallas, purposly leaving out the bit about him slaying a demon.

"Awe, Dallas you didn't need to."

"Shelby you left witho-"

"Can't I do something without your primission? I'm a fucking adult I'll do what I want!"

Dallas stared at her, surprised by the outburst.

"Shelby, I didn't mean anything by it."

She burst into tears and fell onto Dallas's lap. Sobbing and weaping, trying to explain herself while apoligizing.

Dallas stroked her hair, whipering it was ok. He used a slightest bit of magic to calm her down, He hated seeing her sad. He hated it more than he hated Yochanan. His compassion for her outweighed his promise to keep magic on the down low. As he stroked her hair her sobbing slowed, and eventually, when it stopped, she was just there hugging his legs.

"Shelby, please, tell me. What's wrong baby girl?" asked Dallas again, softer, with more love than he previously had.

She tilted her head to the side so that she could speak, her cheeks were still red and her eyes were still welled.

"Dallas," she said finally, "I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Jude wanted that damn food, really bad. And he hoped maybe Shelby had some beer in the fridge. That was something he desperately missed. Alcohol.

But suddenly Dallas and his woman went from an argument, to weepy washy, to the final statement of why they were here. Jude was somewhat taken aback, as he imagined it must have been surprising for his buddy as well.

"Dallas. I'mm pregnant."

There was that most awkward kind of silences, but an air of tension and drama ran thick through the room. Even Jude twitched, uncomfortable to be in between them. So he broke the ice.

"Whoa."

Dallas turned at the sound to Jude, glaring furiously at him. Jude threw up his hands.

"What?! Fuck, I can't say one wor-"

"Jude, don't you dare keep speaking! I will-"

The bitch stopped him. "Dallas! I-I'm having a baby...for God's sake!" there was an angry bit of silence, and Jude sat with wide eyes, staring angrily at Dallas. For the first time, he was a little less grateful for his friend's saving him. He opted out of the situation, as he usually did when under pressure.

"I'mma go get a snack!" His grumble was the only sound in the room. Of course, along with Shelby's whimpers, and Dallas's hard breathing.

The Forsaken One stalked into the kitchen, rolling his eyes and, in aggrivation, mumbling Dallas's words in a mocking tone. He threw open Shelby's brother's cupboards, her refridgerator, and her pantry and took whatever he wanted. Taking his loot back to the kitchen table, he sat down, and began stuffing his face like the greedy asshole he was.
Back to top Go down
DallasFavel

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Dallas's mind formed about three hundred trillion thoughts a second, not only did he just have a load dropped on his lap, but that dark asshole couldnt keep his god damn mouth shut for five fucking minutes. How was he supposed to have a conversation and talk with shelby when Jude came in every sentence asking for more food. How ever he ate it and continued to be unnaturally skinny began to creep into Dallas' mind. However, the notion was inturrupted with Jude's ignorant belching.

"Dallas," said Shelby after the vulgarity, "please say someting."

Dallas had been snapping from one distraction to another until that moment. He knew she needed him and he knew he was being serpentine by not being there for her. He wrapped his arms around her tighter than they already were.

"It's going to be alright, baby," he said.

"Hey guys, do you have any-"

"Jude, do you smoke?" Said Dallas, inturrupting Jude's inturruption.

"Yeah w-"

"Theres a cuban in your left pocket a lighter in your right."

"No there's no-"

"Will you stop acting surprised every time I do things like that, Jude? It gets quite redundant and I require time alone with Shelby for the purposes of conversating about our current situation."

"Yeah... bud, I'll go smoke."

Jude left the room to the padio, and shut the door behind him.

"What happens when he finishes the cigar?" asked Shelby.

"He wont," said Dallas with confidence. "Shelby, I understand why you left. I'd be scared of baring a child of a... freak... like I am."

Shelby shook her head as tears welled up in her eyes again, "It's not that, Dallas. I was scared, but It was for myself, it had nothing to do with you. I'm twenty, ive been abducted by monsters, found by my two-year ex boyfriend who happens to be a God. Fell back in love, watched my nephew die and now im pregnant with a baby that might be another damn Jesus. I'm confused, Dallas, that's all."

Dallas wanted to read her, scan her mind, ravage every detail and find out what he needed to say to make things alright. But he didnt, he did it like a mortal. Like a Boyfriend.
He held her.

"Shelby, whatever happens, what ever trouble you're in, whenever you need anything, I'm here. I love you."

Shelby looked into his eyes, wow, he had almost forgotten in the heat of the moment how beautiful they were. How Truly green they wre blessed to be. He adored them more than he adored anything, exccept her entirety.

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
DallasFavel

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:36 pm

The sweet, satafying taste of a Fat Cuban cigar ignited in his mouth, in the sauna, soaking in the heat from the rocks and the humidity of the gorgeous women that surrounded him, pleasuring him in ways that would drive any man on earth wild with lust. Drugs, Sex, Sin and Endulgance, how he remembered it so well-

-As he chainsmoked into his fifth too-heavy cigarette in the bittersweet Canadian night as his friend sat warm in the house probably getting blown by a hot Emo bitch. Jude's life had gone down hill, hadnt it?

As he inhaled to saprk his sixth consecutive cig.

"aahhhh, feels good man," he said to himself.

He glanced over at Dallas and Shelby, they were kissing, probably feeling much better. Oh how hed love to feel better with that bitch. Hed bone her so-o-o- nevermind. That thought wasn't as privite as it should have been, his body was reacting to his thoughts and he sat up to hide it.

Relaxed and content with his daydreams, he sucked back the last bit of his cancer stick and moved on to number seven.

Jsut as he put his feet up on the table, he heard it. A snap, or a crunch, like a cat stepping on a dry leaf. He heard it all the same, he smelled the air, tasted the cold moisture looking around.

Niothing.

Satasfied that it was indeed just a cat on a leaf, he realized that he had dropped his Cigarette. He picked it up, put it in hsi mouth, realized it had been stepped on and swallowed it. He lit up another.

He swallowed that one, too, but this time not on purpose, this time something, again, startled him. He felt It's presence, it was here, he was here, somewhere, but maybe not here exactly. Around, alive, something.

Jude stood up slowly, drawing nearer to the balcony legde. Looking over the railing he saw nothing out of the ordinary. He stuck his forked tongue out a bit, tasting the air, Still nothing but the cold. Not even stars, it was a city after all, the streetlights and stuff would overpower the tiny little specks of light that people everywhere admired. Idoits, admiring stars.

He looked aorund.

Where were the streetlights? It was dark, dark dark. Too dark. Jude looked back at the house, it was almost as if al the lights inside were on at 50% light. It was so dim, eerie. Jude licked his lips and Calmly, without showing his obvious cowardace, Lit a smoke in hsi mouth and placed his hand on the sliding glass door.

He looked up before he opened it. the light from the inside would have prevented reflection if they were on full, but they wernt fror some reason, no lights around were. He gazed at his ugly-ass reflection in the mirror.

Then he gazed at the reflection in it's entirety.

The cigarette dropped from Jude's mouth.

The "Reflection in it's Entireity" consisted of him-

-And Hellhounds, lurking over Jude's shoulder.

============

OoC: Sry bud, hat to write SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Whoa, easy there with the taking over characters. In actuality, you're not supposed to make anybody's character do anything at all, but you and Jude seemed to have some kind of rapport going on. However, this is getting to be a little much. Careful with the god-moding, please.

I am Edeatsyourface and I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
DallasFavel

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Im sure Jude's not minding.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:48 pm

I figured as much. I just wanted to make sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:24 pm

(OoC: Lmfao, it's cool for now. Dallas and I HAVE sort of collabed on where to go with it, so this works. Plus I must admit, he's very good at writing for Jude. Smile)

Jude couldn't help but tremble, seeing the reflection of himself just in front of Hellhounds. Never, NEVER had the demon regenerated so quickly before. He had almost alwayshad time to make a quick escape in the Dog of Hell's prescence before.

But now, Hellhounds looked pissed.

Fuck.

"FUCK!"

The cry had to have been heard from inside the house, as Dallas turned his gaze from Shelby to the door. He saw Jude first, then he saw the enormous, loomingform of the Demon. He reacted as instantaeously as ever.

"Shelby, stay behind me!"

Jude threw open the sliding glass door and slammed it shut- shit, like that would DO anything to help- then whipped around to his buddy.

"Dallas, hate to break up the love-fest goin' on in here, but we got a problem!" He was shaking and quivering, almost unable to control his urge to scream like a girl. He still had the boner, though. Funny, that. As Hellhounds roared outside, the glass to the door shattered instantly.

"Shi-iit!" His voice cracked with fear. He hit the deck.

Dallas, on the other hand, was no such coward. How could he have been so foolish? Demons were notoriously good at regeneration, and Hellhounds was noexception. Now that he had followed them to Shelby- who was screaming at the top of her lungs for Dallas to do something- there was no telling what he would do.

Dallas prepared for a fight.

-----

Hellhounds roared in warning again. He saw Jude cowering in the corner of the home, and he saw Dallas preparng for a fight. He wanted the Balance.

The Objects, upon finding that Hellhounds had failed to captre Jude yet again, were quite furious. They tormented him for what seemed like eons, but wwas actually onl five minutes.

And now, he wanted to hurt the being responsible, ten times as badly.

His many eyes fell upon Shelby.
Surrender, Balance Dallas. You and everyone here are going to die and be subject to the Law of the Objects! This is unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
DallasFavel

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:47 pm

OoC: OMG I typed the entire god damn story, Hit TAB (Cause thats what you're SUPPOSED TO DO) and i hit backspace. BAM , all the work gone. Sucks Bro.
===========================================

Dallas Stood in front of Shelby with a Typical boxing defence Stance. Hellhounds Loomed angrily in front of them, glaring, probably deciding whoch one of the trio to eat first. Then again, would Hellhounds even bother to eat them, or would he just rip them apart?

Dallas had always been a fan of Marital Arts, he'd seen the Matrix and every movie with chuck Norris almsot a thousand times, he thought that if he ever needed to fight that he could hold his own. Once he became the Balance, he didnt need to think he could hold his own anymore, he had learned a technique known as Fathratam -Fathem for short- which was basically an ecient form of Fighting style. It taught not specific blocks and moves but more how to deal with an enamy, ways not to take damage, and where and how to incapacitate your openant. It left room to be as Gentle or Brutal as you wanted.

Balance was looking for more of a brutal approach.

He switched his stance to an open palmed one with one hand behind his back and one palm-forward fingers-flexed across his chest.

"You can't win, Dallas Balance, I will hunt you for eternity. However there will be no time for that, because I will Kill you here, tonight."

Hellhound's voice was scaring Shelby, he shielded her more as best he could. He nodded to Jude. Get her out of here.
Jude got the hint and grabed Shelby's hand as he led the way. "Led the way" of course meant "Fled like a bitch."

Dallas took a second to look back, and watch The two round the corner and out of his sight. He turned to face Hellhounds-
-Hellhound's claw struck him across the face, He reeled backward, blood hit the floor.
not much, but some.

Balance looked up, Immediatly his clothes changed from casual wear to the form of his robe already flowing without wind. He watched as Hellhounds Decended upon him, head's jaws snapping air as Balance rolled to the right, hit the chair, and used it to stand himself up.
Hellhound used his claw to make another wide-armed slash for Balance. Luckily, Hellhounds hadn't been fast enough, he didin't seem like the kind of demon who would be quick and agile, and Dallas simply enough ducked under the blow. Hellhounds' claw sent fluff into the air as it scliced open the cution on the lazyboy. What a waste of a perfectly good lazyboy.

Dallas ducked another blow he almost dindt see coming and drove a flat-palm into Hellhound's chest. He felt the near-intangibillity of his body. Any mortal wouldnt have been able to touch him at all, but Dallas wasn't any mortal.

He was the Balance.

And he was stronger than any Demon.

Hellhounds seemed unphased by Dallas's blow and he tried to bite him with one of his heads, Balance knocked it aside, a second one almost got his hand, he moved his hand away and delivered a chop to the neck. Dallas spent the next few moments defending himself against Hellhound's snapping jaws until his foe's Fist ended his defencive manouvers and sent him into the couch, Hellhounds was upon him immediatly. It took all Balance took to keep the jaws from getting a hold on him with their savage teeth.

Dallas took a swing with his fist, and made contact with Hellhound's law, it broke, but the blow was more of a loss than a gain, because it presented the Demon with an oppertuity to dive his fangs into Dallas's arm. The Cloak of Souls Serving seemed to hold out against his bite for a moment but gave way and Hellhounds's teeth sank into human flesh.

Balance screamed in anguish, he could feel the taintedness of Hellhounds's bite pump with his heart. Black streaks up his arm, yellowish froth from the sides of the demon's mouth gave Dallas the imprssion that Hellhound's bite was even more deadly than it felt. and it felt damn deadly.

The pain gave hellhounds an oppertunity to give it's teeth into Balance's other arm and that one too felt like it was on fire. Worse.

Whatever Hellhounds had done to make his bite more painful, it had worked.

Dallas screamed and thrashed which only gave Hellhounds reason to clamp down harder.

Hellhounds spoke with arrogance and hate, and he had right to. Dallas waasnt going anywhere.

"And when I'm done with ripping your arms off, Dallas Balance, I'm going to make you watch as I do the same to her. You've sealed her fate, too, child."

Dallas stopped thrashing, eyes wide with rage.

"And by threatening her... Hellhounds..." managed Dallas through clenched teeth, "You've sealed yours!"

Dallas flexed his arms, and for a moment, the two combatants stood still, at perfect match, perfect balance in strength. Dallas caught Hellhounds's middle head's eye and smiled.

He brought his arms downward, the two heads collided with one another, making a loud crack, Hellhounds released his grip and Dallas grabbed him around the waist ans tackled him to the floor. You didn't get into a wrestling match with a nine foot tall werewolf with five heads and a thousand eyes on the floor of your girlfrined's brother's house. So Dallas stood up and, grabbing Hallhounds's tail, slammed him through the wall behind him. Hellhounds crashed through the wood and brick frame and fell two stories to the pavement.

On his back, Hellhounds had only the time to regain his equilibrium before he opened his eyes and say Dallas looking down at him from the new window in the house. He blinked with disbelief, no way that just happened.

"Believe it, Hellhounds," shouted Balance, obviously reading thoughts.
"...and so is this!"

Dallas picked up the lazyboy and leaped from the building. It semed to happen in slow motion, flying through the air he lifted the recliner above his head and brought it down on Hellhounds just as he hit the ground. the result was the lazy boy smashing into Hellhound's body and heads. The blow sent a spiderweb of cracks through the concrete road.

Dallas hit him again, the chair snapped in half, the bottem half went spinning up in the air and Dallas caught it before it got too far away; he brought it down on his enamy. He alternated hands and used the chair as boxing gloves as he slammed the furniture into Hellhound's body and head. The lazyboy broke with each blow until nothing but peice of frame Dallas had been holding onto was left.

But he wasnt done, nobody threatened Shelby.

Not even the Objects.

Nobody.

Dallas grabbed Hellhounds's neck - one of them - and threw him at a car across the street. the Car lifted on its side for a moment then crached back on all four wheels. Hellhounds tried to regain his sense of whereabouts but this time is was Balance who didnt give him a chance. He tore off one of the side mirrors of the car and slammed it down Hellhounds's throat, the one with the broken jaw. He then punched hellhounds neck, and heard the glass and plastic and metal break, he did it three more times and imagined the glass sliding down Hellhounds's throat. Enjoy your stomachefull of shrapnel. Dallas grabbed Hellhounds's arm spun him around back into the car, This time the car dinted to accomadate Hellhounds's shape.

Dallas put one hand on the elbow and the other pulled on the wrist. Hellhounds roared with pain as Balance physically tore Hellhounds's arm off. Black ichor which Dallas assumed blood lopped to the ground with a splat, it wasnt liquitm more like mounds of Jell-O.

Dallas bent one of Hellhounds's necks backward, snapping it and making it close enough to his face that he could whisper and be heard.

"You. Don't. Touch. Her., he said, one word at a time, perfectly clear.

He drove Hellhounds's arm through Hellhounds's own back, the claw bore out his chest in a messy black explosion. Hellhounds slumped, propped up against the chevy silverado in a mess of his own blood and entrails. The car was total'd like the house, but so was his enamy.

He looked down at Hellhound's body, feeling Jude come beside him snd Shelby on his other side, he dindt take his eyes off what he'd done.

"Regenerate from that," said Jude.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:05 pm

"Regenerate from that!" Jude's cry of triumph pierced the air in the silence which followed Dallas and Hellhounds' fight.

It was his turn to mutilate Hellhounds; he kicked its enormous frame, clawed at it, gnashed with his teeth. He didn't care about the poison in Hellhounds' veins, he'd felt it before and it was nothing compared to the glory of this victory. For once in his miserable, sadistic, pessimistic life, Jude felt a peculiar emotion.

Hope.

Hope filled him.

It was beautiful.

It was awe-striking.

How could he have missed it for all these eons?

Jude remembered, as he stared down, grinning at the body of his enemy, that many millenia ago he had had hope. Hope for the future and hope for what tomorrow would bring. But then, back in those days, Jude had a beauty beside him to trump all others. A woman. Someone beside him, to support, care, and love him. He turned then to his buddy Dallas.

Then his eyes fell on Shelby.

He did not want to steal her from Dallas.

That would equate to the most atrocious crime in all of God's Earth.

No, he wanted to thank Dallas for all he had done. Now Jude had renewed hope for the future, a positively anxious, eager awaiting of what lay ahead. No more Hellhounds to stop him, no more Objects after him constantly. He could be free forever and ever to-

"Jude, it would be wise to turn around."

Dallas's advice didn't phaze him at first- that was, until he took it. The Forsaken of the Objects glanced down, where Hellhounds' body was- or should have been.

In it's place, remained a steaming pile of ash, decreasing in size every moment. This meant only one thing.

Hellhounds was retreating to regenerate.

The curse words came first. They came out in a pile of angry jabs at the air, vomited forth in bitter hatred of everything which had ever existed. Dallas attempted, in vain, to calm his new-found 'ally'- if Jude was good enough to be considered one...

"Jude, calm down...if Hellhounds does reappear, I am perfectly capable- obviously, of putting him back down again. He is a mere dog, afterall, Jude." The arrogance in Dallas's voice annoyed Jude to no end, but this time for a different reason.

He let his gaze once more fall again on the frightened girl alongside both of them.

"You don't fuckin' get it! These are the mothafuckin' Objects we're talking about!" His rage showed in th eintensity of the expression he wore; he was being protective now, defensive. For once, he was worried, both for his friend and for his friend's lover.

"They take EVERYTHING from a person! Goddammit, Dallas, everything!" His long pointer finger spindled out in Shelby's direction. But he kept his anger-filled eyes on his buddy. He wanted this one to really sink in.

Really fuckin' sink in.

So then he pointed at himself.

He took pity on himself.

He felt bad for every misdeed throughout the millenia, and he remembered.

As he spoke to his best friend for centuries.

He remembered Felicia.

"You see this?!" The tall, bony began, pointing at his own face. "See this shit? Now see..." His finger moved to Shelby angrily, bitterly.

"...this?" He once more wagged his hand about and pointed at himself. "Guy thinks he's got it made. On top of the world. He gets ready to ask his Doll to marry 'im. Fuckin' walks around with the biggest damn grin in the world." His voice was ragged and soulful, he couldn't stand the sight of Dallas and Shelby's love, and he couldn't bare the thought of running from Hellhounds for another few millenia.

"Walks into a bar to celebrate. Tells everybody 'I'm gettin' hitched!' Everybody just stares, so the guy goes 'What?' Bartender walks up..." Now Jude was frowning...unbelievably, his voice quaked, on the edge of emotions ranging from sorrow, to regret, to...tears? Almost. But not quite. He wasn't capable anymore, after all this time.

"...Walks up and says 'Your fiancee, buddy, she's uh...she's dead'. And then it's over." Jude pulled out one of Dallas's neverending cigars and lit it. He didn't care.

Suddenly, once more.

He did not care.

He was back to the weasely little fuck from before, and he thumbed in Shelby's direction.

"You're immortal, buddy. But she ain't. And once she's gone." He took a long drag from the cigar he had, and then thumbed to his own face bitterly.

As he walked away.

"In a few millenia, this is gonna be you, Dally-boy."
Back to top Go down
DallasFavel

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Jude's outburst startled Dallas. One moment he felt good and had hope in him, the next he was anger, ignorance and deep sorrow. Dallas couldnt imagine how he felt, being tormented by the Objects for his entire life. He knew the obsession all too well, the unyielding need to aquire them all... an obsession more powerful than love for the woman he cherished; whom he knew he loved more than anyone or anyhting he'd ever seen.

And wow did he love her.

Hellhounds had merely threatened her and look what he did to him.

Dallas tried to comfort his friend, tried to make him a bit more calm, but Jude had none of it and continued to rant. When he was done, Dallas heard a sentence that chiled him. Jude reminded him that Shelby was mortal.
He hated it.
He hated it with every fibre of his being.
And worse than that, he knew Jude was right. They would get to him by coming for her.

Dallas grit his teeth, "Jude..." He said, catching up to him and placing his hand on his frined's shoulder, it was cold, and by the way Jude shivered at his touch, he could tell he was afraid.

"I'm... Sorry, Dallas," said Jude finally. Dallas got the impression that Jude wasnt the kind that apoligized that often, it wasnt because Jude couldn't swallow his pride, it wasbecause Dallas didnt think Jude ever cared enough to offer an apolagy. the fact that he did made Dallas smile to himself, he sensed security in Jude's mind when he was around him. It meant Jude trusted Dallas, or felt safe. Which is good, because it meant Dallas could trust him, too.

Dallas nodded and beckoned Shelby over. She came to his side and placed her hand on his chest, held him close he put his arm around her waist.

"Shelby, we need to relocate, and I would like to do it quickly, if you don't mind" said Dallas.

"Alright, but... my brother will be home soon, he will-"

"The house is repaired, a note is layed on the counter. It says we shall call him once we reach our destination," he inturrupted.

"Don't do the mind reading thing baby, please; and you know as well as I do that the house has a gigantic hole in the side of it, and I didn't see you write a note," retorted Shelby, putting her head on his chest.

"She doesn't know you that well, does she, Dallas?" said Jude, looking back at the house.

Shelby looked at the house and laughed, it was totally normal; like no multi-headed Demon had attacked them and busted shit up.

Dallas Grabbed Jude's arm, and told them both to close their eyes. He thought of his and Shelby's house in New York-
-and felt the rushing of a passanger bus as it went by in front of them. They opened their eyes and saw themselves on a crowded sidewalk, downtown New York, New York.

However as they walked to a bus stop, seemingly hidden in noisy crowd; Dallas could still hear the sound of Jude's words in his head.

They would still find him here, and they would find her here, too.

They would take her, wherever she was, wherever he was.

Dallas Narrowed his eyes.

Let them come.

======================
OoC: If you havnt noticed I've changed the setting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada   Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada
Page 1 of 1