TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actor/Voice Actor Representations?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jude

Actor/Voice Actor Representations? Empty
PostSubject: Actor/Voice Actor Representations?   Actor/Voice Actor Representations? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:09 pm

I was just thinking about some things, and I'm curious to see who you think would portray your character best for the purpose of a movie, or cartoon of some sort? It can be a movie, on-screen acotr/actress, or in the case of an animated version, a voice actor/actress.

For example, while I was writing for Jude on the Greyhound bus, it struck me; remember Crypto from Destroy All Human! ?

XD That's Jude.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: Actor/Voice Actor Representations?   Actor/Voice Actor Representations? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Huh. I don't know how I missed this thread. I'm a bit of a voice actor myself, actually. X3

If Leonardo DiCaprio were taller and more gaunt (and had black eyes, a hole in his chest, a skeletal left hand, etc.) he'd look a lot like Praetorious. He sounds a little like him, too.

The Artificier's "voice" would be a bunch of different monotone sounds of varying pitches superimposed on top of one another. He'd also have a nigh-unnoticeable British accent.

Carnifex would sound kind of like Brad Pitt in Fight Club, with more variation in pitch and a voice an octave or so higher superimposed over it. It'd be punctuated by a freakish hyena-like laugh.

I think that's just about everyone of interest.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: Actor/Voice Actor Representations?   Actor/Voice Actor Representations? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:32 pm

The closest human to Elata would Probably be Kristin Chenoweth. She is short and has her kind of voice, except Elata's would be a little less high.

Have you all seen Snakes on a Plane? Do you remember the music video after? Do you remember the really pretty guy with the long brown hair? (i do l3 *drool*) He's a slightly more masculine Jayden. He's also taller than Jayden XD.

Lessee...as much as I hate the character, the girl who played Silk Spectre(the young one one not the old one) in The Watchmen would make a good Olivia. i'll have to think awhile to figure out my other ones. Especially Chael...hmm....

I never pictured Leo DiCaprio as Prae o.o
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Actor/Voice Actor Representations?   Actor/Voice Actor Representations? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Hmmm...if I had to pick an actual actor, not just avoice, I'd say Steve Buscmi would pull off a very nice Jude.

Leo...what? Holy shit, Ed. Like...Praetorious is HOT?! xD

I'd have to think about other characters, like Ivan and Michael.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: Actor/Voice Actor Representations?   Actor/Voice Actor Representations? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Jude wrote:
Hmmm...if I had to pick an actual actor, not just avoice, I'd say Steve Buscmi would pull off a very nice Jude.

Leo...what? Holy shit, Ed. Like...Praetorious is HOT?! xD

I'd have to think about other characters, like Ivan and Michael.
My ass= laughed off. He's a very thin and gaunt Leo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actor/Voice Actor Representations?   Actor/Voice Actor Representations? Empty

Back to top Go down

Actor/Voice Actor Representations?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: