TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mysterious 'A'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jude

The Mysterious 'A' Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious 'A'   The Mysterious 'A' EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Name: Unknown, only one being remembers her name.
Alias(es): Goes by the Codename 'A'
History:
Not much at all has happened to 'A' since her summoning by Non Compos Mentis and Abyssi Marnin. She is apparently female, given her features, and although she has doen relatively little, her goals and motives seem very precise and methodical.

Appearance:
She only contacts thers through phone calls, text messages, computer conversations or otherwise, so not much has been seen of her. Her identity is shrouded in mystery because of this.

She does, however, have clearly feminine traits and features, which is why 'A' goes by 'she.'

Personality:
Very similar to that of Praetorious, to an almost eerie extent. She is cold and calculating, distant from any human emotions, and she possesses a keen intellect. She does, however, have a very dry sense of humor and wit to her.

She generally likes to toy with people's minds, but with those she wishes to be straight forward with, they will know she is serious.

Objects: N/A
Abilities: Unknown, but her calls have been known to short circuit nearby technological equipment

Ed, I think you will like this character eventually...just wait till I reveal a little more about her. Smile
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

The Mysterious 'A' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious 'A'   The Mysterious 'A' EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:56 pm

I'm eager to find out.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

The Mysterious 'A'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Characters :: The Accepted-
Jump to: