TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A note from your lovely Admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

A note from your lovely Admin Empty
PostSubject: A note from your lovely Admin   A note from your lovely Admin EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:10 pm

I just described myself as lovely, why? Because I'm feeling sarcastic today.

Anyway, due to situations I don't want to go into detail about(you know my face after all, some things have to remain a secret if I'm too much of a cam whore to hide my face.) I found myself having to run out of town and go elsewhere. The laptop, unfortunaly, didn't come along. However, I should be getting the bastard back somewhere in the week.

I moved all the characters in the waiting box to accepted.

I hope this place didn't die out or anything while I was gone. I may have to poof like this again somewhere within the next few months, but I think that we'll all survive.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
DallasFavel

PostSubject: Re: A note from your lovely Admin   A note from your lovely Admin EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Wait, who are you?
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: A note from your lovely Admin   A note from your lovely Admin EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm taking that as a joke, and going along with it.

I'm Inerio. Remember, you PMed me. Yeah, the chick with the tits. The one who draws stuff. The one who, by internet guidlines, would technically be a hermaphrodite. You know, because no girls exist on the internet. Yeah, that one.
Back to top Go down
DallasFavel

PostSubject: Re: A note from your lovely Admin   A note from your lovely Admin EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Oh right, the Nondude.
Bf trouble?
Shame, Me too......

Anyhow, have a marvelous day.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: A note from your lovely Admin   A note from your lovely Admin EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Something about this topic made me giggle.

I hope everything gets sorted out for you soon, Inerio, we miss you! :C
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: A note from your lovely Admin   A note from your lovely Admin EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:13 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaand! I'm back.

I'd go on a long winded story about how I've returned from where I was and how my tablet and scanner got horrible destroyed in the cross fire in an epic battle with moi as the protagonist. (Or not, I like to think of myself as the snarky neutral). Either way, I'm back.

So, were my stories flamed by you lot while I vanished? I haven't checked the wiki.
Back to top Go down
DallasFavel

PostSubject: Re: A note from your lovely Admin   A note from your lovely Admin EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:08 pm

*squint*
Is that...
could it be...
finally...
somebody...
Posted...
something.....

Incase u havnt figured that out, nobody has posted in like 2 weeks. the RPG is moving along as snails pace, because everyone is too busy or lzy to advance the plot by any significant ammount
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: A note from your lovely Admin   A note from your lovely Admin EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:09 pm

It's alright. I'll pull a Mary Poppins and pull the dust, gunk, and cobwebs out of the gears of this RP.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: A note from your lovely Admin   A note from your lovely Admin EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Inieeeeeeero we missed you!!!!! *tackle/hug*

Yeah it's really slow. I can't help it, school is keeping me very busy. Also you and Toro were like half of the action in here before you both buggered off somewhere. :/ I'll try to keep up with RP as much as I can but school projects will interfere.
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A note from your lovely Admin   A note from your lovely Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

A note from your lovely Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: