TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mount Everest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jude

Mount Everest Empty
PostSubject: Mount Everest   Mount Everest EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Another one gone. This one had the Claws, and the great fleshy Beast assimilated them and the dead Seeker's body. It's enormous body writhed and faded into a mist, lifting up through the ventilation and out of the house.

Now the chattering directions began, and Muramasa raged within it's mind.

"--now son, these nanobots will take hold of whatever--"

Mommy used to say good night but she doesn't anymore. It's dark and it's cold and it's scary and it's ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY. Now the chattering, always the chattering and the chittering and the WHY WON'T IT SHUT UP? SHUT THE FUCK UP?!

Muramasa's body flew through the air, the tiny mechanized servants that made up it's being, giving out directions quicker than Muramasa's brain could process them.

If I listen will the chattering shut THE FUCK UP? Maybe if I do what they ask they'll SHUT THE FUCK UP? I'lld follow them so they'll SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

"--no Daddy, please I don't want to be angry, stop what are you doing, N--"

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY

Mommy's such a bitch, where did she GO?!

"--it is for your own good, son, I promi--"

And now the great Beast tumbled down, down, it's body whole and physical again, as he landed with a crash atop the tallest mountain in the world; Mount Everest. Still the chattering did not cease, and Muramasa's brain was filled with contempt, hatred, rage at the beings which controlled it's every action and reaction.

There was a moment, as Muramasa raised it's oversized arms above it's head, of pure silence. Then it erupted into a deafening sound, just as Muramasa's thoughts screeched as well.

"--he experiment is almost complete!! Son, what are you- oh no please, Jerem--"

ANGRY

GODDAMMIT THE OBJECTS

NANOBOTS

WHY FATHER?!

AAAAAAHHH

On it's face, the space where Muramasa's mouth should have been seemed to tear open, in a tongueless, toothless maw ripped across it's face.

The robots, nanobots, which scittered across its body and composed and recomposed it's flesh, screamed out in rage. They did not want Muramasa to stall, for their addiction to Objects ran just as deep as any human Seeker. Thus, Muramasa's cry echoed for miles and drove birds near the mountain insane.

Then it was chattering, mist again, and Muramasa was off for it's next Object of the Flesh. The purest, most primitive and base emotion coursed through it's veins along with the microsopic nanobots. It drove Muramasa, relentlessly, with one simple mindset.

Anger.

And right now, the great fleshy Beast had a target for it's rage. A certain god-king of flesh and steel and bone had dared to stand in Muramasa's way.

This, would not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Mount Everest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Everest   Mount Everest EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:27 pm

God

King

God

King

Tick

Tock

The chattering of Muramasa's body continued to direct it, the fleshy, writhing smoke positively charged with anger and hatred. It was running out of Seekers, and this enraged it further. How could it be expected to ever complete the task of a Holder?

It couldn't even approach an asylum without the employees and the citizens around screaming in terror and fleeing for their lives.

This through Muramasa further into a rage. There was no soothing this savage beast, for as long as the nanobots coursed through its body, they would never let it have one single moment of rest, or peace. They wanted the Objects.

--" 'I am the devil, and I come to do the devil's work.' -Son, that is a quote from-"

WE WILL BRING THEM TOGE-

and scream and scream and scream and--

And they would use Muramasa's body as the tool to collecting them.

On top of all this, Muramasa now had an enemy. A foolish being had been so arrogant enough as to stand in its way, a being which would be severely punished.

The Artificier wasthe most atrocious rival Muramasa had ever laid eyes upon. How could this be? None should ever dare cross him.

NONE!

And so it was that a burning hate rose in the fleshy, wriggling thing that was it's heart. A passionate, angry hatred which was second to none at all. And it drove it on, if it could find the being, the Artificier...

Muramasa would see him dead.
Back to top Go down

Mount Everest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: In Character Forum :: Isolated Incidents-
Jump to: