TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Balance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasFavel

The Balance Empty
PostSubject: The Balance   The Balance EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:42 am

Name: Dallas
Alias(es): The Balance, Balance, or "That one cocky sonofabitch"

History: A young seeker whose obsession with the Objects ruins his life, until an old man meets him and embues him with the power to bring balance and order to the imbalance and the chaos. hes young and inexperianced with the sudden rush of power he has who knows what he will try to fufill his duty.

Appearance: Taller than most, moderate build, ot quite sholder length brown hair, Glasses occasionally, White-Gray (shade changes) Cloak of Souls Serving flowing around him at all times,

Personality: young, Ambitous, arrocgant (to a degree) speaks formally to the extent where its somewhat annoying. Uses person who he's adressing's name a lot more than he probably should. Over protective of Girlfriend, And Zealous for his Purpose

Objects: Toga of the Gods, Brace of Submission.
Also visited unknownst to him by the objects/holders of Love and Balance.

Weapons: Magic, White king's sword, Personal weapon he made from objects, Mainly magic, And more importantly, his Words and persuasion.

Abilities: Magic to the point wherehe doesnt know how to use it all. Somwhat super strength. His Magic allows hiom to do quite a bit like Observe things where hes not, Teleport. Most important however IMO is his ablillity to create the feeling of "awareness" which makes the people in the area around him more understanding of what hes saying, and very much like the what the vulcans do when they read eachothers mind. Knowing that its not a lie or a deception or that its fact Etc.

What do you think of that? Am i "Good" enough for the almighty Admin and Mods?
Mods=Gods
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

The Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balance   The Balance EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:47 am

The thing that's always struck me about Balance is that he's a massively overpowered character, but he doesn't know how to use his powers at all, which in my opinion evens the scales. Balances them, so to speak.

Therefore,

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

The Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balance   The Balance EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:32 pm

Damn it. My girlfriend forgot to give Chael the White King's Sword after the Chael's Work story. :/ But I guess technically, Balance has claimed it first, unless he's willing to relinquish it for canon's sake. XD; Totally okay if he doesn't though since we made the mistake.

Additionally, those who've read the stories carefully will know Chael has the Cloak of Souls Corrupt, but he's gotten hidden somewhere safe~
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
DallasFavel

The Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balance   The Balance EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:02 pm

How do you think Edo's Brother will react to chael having his Edo Edi essum's cloak?
probably not too well.

and Balance wont use the White kindgs sword unless he wants it, which he doesnt, cause he doesnt really care.
Back to top Go down
Jude

The Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balance   The Balance EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:43 pm

DallasFavel wrote:
How do you think Edo's Brother will react to chael having his Edo Edi essum's cloak?
probably not too well.

Non Compos Mentis meets Chael?

Hm. Interesting. That gives me a WONDROUS idea!
Back to top Go down
DallasFavel

The Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balance   The Balance EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:24 pm

And if chael was doing anyhting that pissed Balance off, or if he (somehow by possibly watching Edo's brother coincidently while he met with chael) found out that chael had the Cloak of Souls Corrupt, hed DEFINATLY have some intervining to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balance   The Balance Empty

Back to top Go down

The Balance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Characters :: The Accepted-
Jump to: