TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's discuss the plot.

Go down 
+3
Damascus
Jude
Edeatsyourface
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

Let's discuss the plot. Empty
PostSubject: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:28 pm

So, the question arises: Should we continue the plot we were using before, with my semi-shoddy super-dude? Or should we have a different one entirely? Comments, ideas for a new plot, and anything else that needs saying are all welcome.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Since I was not able to view the other forum and therefore do not know, I think we should have some central enemy that comes, and then our characters respond to this enemy, either allying or antagonizing it depending on their(and our) preference.

Now, who and what this central figure is, would be a total mystery to me. XD
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:26 pm

I don't mind using the same plot as before. And we don't always have to be going on the same central plot. If we want to do something else we can just add it on top. Surprised

But yes, I like the way the plot was going, only just have Wolfezth and his friends having tripped over a turtle and died or something.

I also think if we do continue the Muramasa plot, we should post some transcripts of the events that have fallen before that are relevant.
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:36 pm

That would mean Ed would have to post the profile for Muramasa.

Jude, in short the plot was like this:
Muramasa is guy with no mouth turned batshit loony because the Objects that are inside of him talk to him. He's off doing. . . Something. I forget what he was doing. But, essentially, he was the villain.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Inerio wrote:
He's off doing. . . Something. I forget what he was doing.

Something being trying to murder every Seeker in sight?
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Yeah, that.
There are so many things murdering Seekers though. He's just. . .He's special. Yes. He's special. In that no mouth kind of way.

. . . .
Wow, that was all he was doing. That's boring. Can't we spice that up a bit?
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:44 pm

I think I could live with that plot. If Ed still wants to do it, along with you guys, I think I know where Jude might fit riiiiight in with that guy. xD
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Quote :
Name: Unknown.
Alias(es): Muramasa, after the first word he'd ever seen.
History: Unknown.
Appearance: Muramasa stands more than seven feet tall, his frame solid and muscular. His eyes are a uniform milky white, with no irises or pupil. He has no mouth. Most distinguishable is Muramasa's skin, which is grey and dead. It is also covered in scars from thousands of wars and battles. He wears only the bottom half of an ancient and tattered black warrior's kimono.
Personality: Muramasa retains little of what could be called a mind, having mostly animal instincts, making him very difficult to reason with. He is driven by an inner desire to kill, which is twisted and amplified by the Objects inside of him. His objectives are unknown.
Objects: An abnormally large amount, all Objects that are part of or within one's body, such as Gore's heart.
Weapons: Muramasa usually uses blades, such as the ones he can turn the bones of his hands into at will. He may have others, but this isn't known.
Abilities: Moderately fast and impossibly strong, Muramasa has been in countless battles. As such, he has been killed and sliced apart thousands of times. He is now held together by sheer force of will, feeling the pain of all his wounds at once for eternity. This means that he can literally stay alive for as long as he wants, regardless of anything that happens to him. He can change his form at will, allowing for instant regeneration and an ability to dissolve into a cloud of gore for faster movement, reforming where he pleases.

He worked like so: I'd control him when he was alone, but whoever he was interacting with would have control of him. I.e. if he were attacking Argyle, Damascus would him. If he were going after Harley, Inerio would control him. Etc.

And also, yes, he sort of sucks motivation-wise. Feel free to spice him up.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Good point. It's hard to spice up a community character, isn't it? So far the most interesting things have been the interactions between the good characters, so maybe we can just roll with that.

However, it's good to have everyone working toward a goal, isn't it? It's still nice to have a bad guy, or some kind of general storyline to work with amidst the character interactions.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Hurm, I suppose so.

I think that in the event that Ed is in the group that Muramasa is attacking he should take control of him though. Anything that involves major Mura development should involve Ed. Its okay to have various Handlers but all good villains have one major puppet master. That being said, I may make a greater evil for them later on.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Yeah, I think if Ed controlled Muramasa more, it would help develop him a bit more.

P.S.: I'm gonna wait to see if the other roleplay forum opens back up again so I can just grab info straight off there. Not sure if Wolf closed it for good or if this is just an auto thing.

P.S.S.: I can't turn off the damn e-mailing me whenever this gets a reply! It's ticking me off, but even though i go in and click "no" i still keep getting them. >Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 pm

I concur with the "Ed controls Muramasa" ideal. It works best that way.

If worst comes to worst, I can always throw Hellhounds in, for lulz. Perhaps even do a bit of 'from-scratch' villain creating if the need arises for it.

We should have more than one villain later down the road. xD
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:04 pm

I have a feeling our biggest drama is going to come from Praetorius, Muramasa, and Rockwell, once he gets to California. So I say we pick up where we left off and see where things go, and those with the villain ideas can do their thing. I really don't have any villains. Rigardo is still there, and he is a very bad person, but he's actually pretty likeable.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:08 pm

D<
OH! SO NOW HARLEY ISN'T DRAMA WORTHY! OH FINE! FIIIIIINE!!! I get it, she isn't bitchy enough.

Try hitting stop watching this forum. I haven't been able to figure out any other way.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Inerio wrote:

I think that in the event that Ed is in the group that Muramasa is attacking he should take control of him though. Anything that involves major Mura development should involve Ed. Its okay to have various Handlers but all good villains have one major puppet master.
So long as nobody accuses me of god-moding. Smile But I agree, there ought to be more than one antagonist. Let's go crazy and have a bunch! In the meantime, I'll try to flesh out Muramasa and give him a better set of goals and such.

I'm also in agreement with picking up where we left off.

PS: I just told it not to email me in "preferences" and it worked fine...

Last edited by Edeatsyourface on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:10 pm

Tried both and it didn't work. Sad I say Praetorius cause he keeps trying to find ways to kill everyone, so that's fun. Muramasa and Rockwell is self-explanatory. Argyle is fun for character interaction once it happens. He has interesting things to say if you get it out of him.

I won't accuse you of god-modding, seeing as how people have done pretty decently getting away from Muramasa somehow. As long as people don't start dropping dead too soon.

I can start thinking of villains, but no promises for anything anytime soon. Also, the word "villain" in itself is hard to describe. I consider both Argyle and Rigardo generally good guys, but they would probably fight to the death if they ever met. Depending on the situation, any of our characters could end up on opposite sides. So while we think of quests for everyone, I think just character interactions is hella fun. I am desperately waiting to see what happens when Prae and Argyle finally meet. Also Harley and Argyle. That'll be interesting.

Last edited by Damascus on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Ed and I were actually going to go find Argyle. But then Wolf had a bitch tit fit.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Yeah, I've been looking forward to it all day. I think it'll give me a good chance to flesh out character interactions and stuff. Get my writing muscles flexing. :3
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:38 pm

So, how about this guys:

Ed, lets just lie and say Harley got on the bike with him. Make a post at the library, and then I'll post, and then Dam can post, and then Jude can jump in if he wants.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:44 pm

I'm the one that jumps in without a clue and tries to be interesting but fails miserably! YAY!

I wonder what Jude will have to say to everyone else, however.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Inerio wrote:
So, how about this guys:

Ed, lets just lie and say Harley got on the bike with him. Make a post at the library, and then I'll post, and then Dam can post, and then Jude can jump in if he wants.

I'm writing it right now. Hey Damascus, what was the name of the library again?
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:58 pm

I'm pretty sure Damascus isn't on. Just make something up.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:04 pm

That works for me.

Here's a short summary for Jude's sake, minus what has involved Wolf:

Praetorius was hanging about in Sacramento making poisons when Muramasa, a mouthless monster in a kimono, materialized and attacked him, but Prae managed to fight him off. Rockwell was flying in a chopper over Quebec when the fleshy cloud of Muramasa blasted through his blades and crash-landed him. Argyle was just done trying to get the Holder of the Mind when he was attacked at a bus stop, and he shot at it from the back of the bus with a rifle he was hiding. The story of the rifle frenzy on the bus aired in Sacramento, and Harley made her way north quickly to check it out, but her car was launched into a river when Muramasa hit her. Praetorius saw this and questioned her when he stopped on his motorbike, and about this time Argyle was just heading off to the library to do research.

That should about cover it. if more details are needed, hopefully the previous stories can be salvaged from the old site.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 pm

And sorry, had to run and make food mid-posting.

It was Central Library.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Ah, okay. Then I need only come up with a time and place for Jude to be chilling out, and expect Muramasa to attack, or to meet up with one of the other characters. I bet Jude would be like "O HAI THAR PRAETORIOUS! HAY HARLEY!"

I dunno, I'll wait for you guys to restart where you left off, and pick a place that seems appropriate to chime in at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss the plot.   Let's discuss the plot. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's discuss the plot.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: