TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edo Edi Essum [Shade].

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

Edo Edi Essum [Shade]. Empty
PostSubject: Edo Edi Essum [Shade].   Edo Edi Essum [Shade]. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:00 am

Name: Edo Edi Essum.
Alias(es): The Devourer, the Consumer, the End of All Things, the Void of Eternity.
History: If you don't know, then I wag my finger at you.
Appearance: Having no legs, Essum floats in midair a few feet above the ground. He appears to be composed of a thin black smoke. His arms are long and skeletal, his face changing constantly, becoming the faces of those he's consumed. He himself seems hazy and indistinct, having projected himself across time.
Personality: Monolithic and immovable, Edo Edi Essum exists to kill and destroy. He is emotionless, cold, and completely unflinching. He feels only hunger.
Objects: None.
Weapons: None.
Abilities: None. It is only through great exertion that Essum can project a shade of himself across time. He cannot cause any physical change in the world around him. He can only speak, although what he speaks of often brings those within earshot to torment and damnation.

I liked Edo too much to not include him in the roleplay. Of course, he's very overpowered, so he'll mostly appear at random places. He's also summoned by dark minds and thoughts, so thinking about bloodshed and chaos intensely enough will draw a shade of him to you. He'll mostly converse with your character and such, as he can't really do anything else.

That is, unless he gets brought back...
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

Edo Edi Essum [Shade]. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edo Edi Essum [Shade].   Edo Edi Essum [Shade]. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:04 am

ooo, i'm excited to have edo around Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edo Edi Essum [Shade].
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Characters :: The Accepted-
Jump to: