TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corin Ackart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jude

Corin Ackart Empty
PostSubject: Corin Ackart   Corin Ackart EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:50 am

Name: Corin Ackart
Alias(es): Karen Eckhart, 'Alistair', Jon Ember, and The Monk
History:
A candidate to be the next Holder alongside Baldwin, Corin has scratched and clawed his way ruthlessly to make a name for himself in the world of Seeking. During he and Baldwin's quests, he acquired more Objects, but ultimately lost.

He was then flung back to his own time, where he lost a bit of his sanity to the Coin of Temptation he owned. Now, Corin delights in Seeking more Objects, trying to prove his worth and 1-up his old rival, who despite all his denial...he desperately missed.

Appearance:
He has short, curly red hair that mixes with a scraggly goatee on his chin. His dark brown eyes are almost black, the exact opposite of Baldwin's blue eyes. Looking into them, one can see the longing for companionship and the mild intonations of insanity.

He wears a large amount of high-class clothing, like fur coats and large, designer brand jackets that make him look like a bigger man than he is. He is frequntly found dressing in clothing that reflects his personality; spk and intellectual, but with an edge of instability to it, hence his clothes look very ragged.

Personality:
Corin, despite all his pretenses, is a very scared young boy at heart, and clings to his childhood through Seeking. He is not, necessarily, a villain, but his motives are skewed by anger and jealousy for the position he lost to Baldwin.

His feelings for Baldwin are that of intense repression, as he does nto wwant to admit their bond nor their frinedship. Though the two eventually formed a mutual understanding of their closeness, he denies this entirely now that Baldwin is returned to the human world.

Even though it was he who uttered the words 'I lov-" before being decapitated in the final quest.

Objects: The Book of Seduction, The Flute of Indulgence, The Necklace of Trust(a gift from Baldwin) and the Coin of Temptation.
Weapons: Corin is skilled with many ancient wepons such as cross-bows and daggers, however, he likes to use heavy artillery when it comes to fire-fights. His prized possession is a custom built flame-thrower, which he carries for unknown reasons.
Abilities:
N/A

Last edited by Jude on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

Corin Ackart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corin Ackart   Corin Ackart EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 am

If I may be so bold, I believe Dr. Lafayette has the Ruby already. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Jude

Corin Ackart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corin Ackart   Corin Ackart EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Ahh, sorry. >_< I shall scratch that off my list, since I only threw t up there to go with the 'theme' around which Corin's Objects are based.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corin Ackart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corin Ackart   Corin Ackart Empty

Back to top Go down

Corin Ackart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Characters :: The Accepted-
Jump to: