TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Brief Introductio Of Two Very Different Men.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

A Brief Introductio Of Two Very Different Men. Empty
PostSubject: A Brief Introductio Of Two Very Different Men.   A Brief Introductio Of Two Very Different Men. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Off in Hoboken New Jersey, safe within the confines of his study, Doctor Lafayette got up from his red velvet arm chair to reach his cell phone. The device was ringing with a tone that would have been a pleasant rendition of Beethoven's fourth had it not been rendered in such an annoyingly digital manner. He picked up the device, who's metal was cold and blue in color, and examined the name on the screen.

FORTUNATO

Black and in big bold letters the name was written across the LCD. The Doctor hit the glowing green 'talk' button and leaned against the ornate decorative table as he answered the call.

"What is it this time?" He asked in a cold manner.

"Gee, ain't you a ray of sunshine this fine mornin'." Fortunato scoffed, Lafayette could hear the barely audible sound of the scruffy man taking a drag of his cancer stick.

"It isn't morning Fortunato." Lafayette grumbled in a cold and mechanical manner. From the other end of the phone Lafayette could hear a gruff chortle.

"It's mornin' somewhere sir." The doctor would have had some sort of retort, but in that respect Fortunato was quite right. It was morning somewhere else on the planet. Lafayette's silence indicated that Fortunato should continue speaking. "So, I's been keepin' tabs on Harls like ya asked." He started, the sound of rustling was heard in the background as if he was searching for something. "An' it seems our lil' dove has off and flown ta' Canda."

"Harley usually doesn't disobey direct orders without good reason." Lafayette stated, fingering a decorative picture frame of ivory and gold that held a picture of his prized little protegee.

"Oh, and she has a good reason sir." Fortunato wheezed a laugh, coughed, and then cleared his throat.

"And?" Lafayette huffed expectantly. Getting information from Fortunato was a grueling endeavor.

"And?" Fortunato repeated with sass that only a teenage girl could replicate.

"Why did she leave Sacramento?" Lafayette inquired.

"Oh, that end." Fortunato muttered dumbly. "Somethin' 'bout Jack Empty I believe."

In Sacramento California Fortunato took one drag from each of his three cigarette. In Hoboken Dr. Lafayette clenched his fist and promptly hit 'End' on his cell phone.

Last edited by Inerio on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rain of sunshine? Hooo yeah, I'm cool.)
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

A Brief Introductio Of Two Very Different Men. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Introductio Of Two Very Different Men.   A Brief Introductio Of Two Very Different Men. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 pm

[[I haven't made on IC post in three days. THREE DAYS!!! I posted this so that I don't feel completely estranged. Fortunato is gonna come bust a cap up yo ass.]]
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com

A Brief Introductio Of Two Very Different Men.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: