TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am in need of enlightened conversation.

Go down 
+3
Inerio
Jude
Torodugoru
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

Location : A place where dreams are lost to you, where you desire nothing but death, a place called Canada.

I am in need of enlightened conversation. Empty
PostSubject: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:52 pm

I am impressed that you all can ignore him when I can't follow my own advise!

Anyways, discuss something. I need to distract myself.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:55 pm

I'd suggest you put him on your foes list, as I have, man. It's easier that way.

Annnnywaaaaaay.
Let's talk about something inane, like music, books, or entertainment in general. Stuff like that is usually distracting enough. Very Happy

Like favorite bands/music. What do Holders-folk listen to?
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Aw, poor Toro.
It's easier when you can laugh at it. Mental illness makes that easier for me though.

My favorite bands?
Emilie Autumn, The Dresden Dolls, Ludo, Lady Gaga, The Birthday Massacre, Voltaire, Hannah Fury, The Hush Sound. Those are just a few that I can think of on the spot.

Bah, I need to shower.
::Leaves::
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

Location : A place where dreams are lost to you, where you desire nothing but death, a place called Canada.

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:59 pm

They Might Be Giants. "I'm Impressed" is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:00 pm

i listen to BUNCHES of music and stuff. lessee...some of my favorite bands are Maximum the Hormone, Dirty Little Rabbits, David Bowie, Korn, Death Cab for Cutie, MGMT, My Chemical Romance, The Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, Mindless Self Indulgence, Hollywood Undead, and System of a Down, and Stephen Lynch.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:00 pm

OMG ludo! i haven't listened to love me dead forever!

also who are you trying to ignore?
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:01 pm

I listen to just about everything, save for rap, country, and metal from the '90s or later. Beck, (older) Metallica, Rage Against the Machine, Buckethead, the Who, the Sex Pistols, and Led Zeppelin, to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Tanaquil, a prick from the other forum that we are trying to rid from our minds.

I like Korn and the Dresden Dolls, to pick some from your guys' lists. They Might Be Giants is not one I listen to a LOT, but I've heard some good songs from them that catch my attention. The Beatles are one of my favorites, but when it comes to taste, I'm all over the place. If it sounds good, I'll listen.

One band I label as my absolute favorite, is Reel Big Fish. I love the Ska genre as a whole, and as Inerio knows already, RBF is just hilarious.

I also enjoy Modest Mouse, as they have teh creepiest music ever. King Rat is totally jude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 pm

oh is it wolfezth?

fuck him

but yeah i like modest mouse too! i like This Devil's Workday
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:09 pm

i am listening to reel big fish right now and i think i love them already XD
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:14 pm

XD YES. Their awesomeness knows no bounds.

I'd suggest "You Don't Know" and "Your guts(I Hate 'Em)" if you haven't heard those already. Also, a lot of their covers are really, really good. Another Day in Paradise especially.

Also, Ed, Metallica is freaking awesome too. Of course, I listen to everything.
Back to top Go down
Arca

Arca

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:14 pm

He won't be on as often anymore. That's what he told me. Crisis has been averted in my mind.

Although I did sigh a lot reading that conversation, cause whether you all liked it or not, you were all trolling. But topic is locked and put away, so normalcy shall return soon.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:17 pm

i have no doubt that you're all doing stuff right now cause you have lives, like losers XD but just a small suggestion, since most of us are here we should try hard to keep the plot moving or it'll be just me and jude up until 3 in the morning again XD
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:18 pm

I'm perfectly okay with that Arca. You can't expect more from a Self-Centered Prick. Actually, I prefer Bitch. I think it sums me up much better.

I like most darkcabaret.

You know, things with pianos and violins and whimsical "came from a tim burton movie sound".

Stolen Babies are another good band. They sound like a demented circus.

A lot of my music was found because there were too many teenagers listening to Evanescence and wangsting about how dark and brooding life was. At the age of fourteen even I knew that was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:20 pm

I always stay up until 3 or 4, as I've stated before; sleep is for the WEAK. XD

I like Evanescence. Amy Lee is a Saint. But yes, the brooding, emo bullshit that goes on all to often with them is so aggitating.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:21 pm

a couple other bands that need mentioning are Muse and Nightwish. I had thought of a third one but i can't remember now. I also agree with Jude about the emo kids. I've come to think of them as cute. If someone emo's at me too much i just let Elata loose on them. It's funny. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:44 pm

LOL Ivan's emo fit.

I get a lot of shit for listening to some country, but I dunno. Sometimes they have some good songs. I like Trace Atkins.

Also, I need to figure out a way to get Jude into the roleplay. Probably through Isolated Incidents, actually.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Damn it, I freaking new I was going to miss Wolf coming back and being a general dick. I had so much to say, but I guess he's gone now.

Really, one of my greatest loves in life is taking people who think they can get away with anything on the internet and turning it back in their faces. I'm slightly disappointed. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:09 pm

/b/tards tend to wander into the Holders site sometimes right? I'm sure you'll get your kicks again one day.

The boards have been somewhat inactive. Or, at least not quite as active as the first day.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:30 pm

*pokes people* stop having lives you bastards. i'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Well, if Ivan weren't totally out of commission right now, I'd be using him a lot more. But right now I have no one to RP WITH until he wakes up. Especially since I don't want to have Michael or Jude be like "HAI GUIZE IM HEAR 2 LAWL"

Also, Toro. Is the correct response one should have when reading Lucas's stuff to be a reaction of "I want to punch this guy soooo hard in the face"?
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:41 pm

yeah and elata is off doing her thing w/ the performance so she can't talk to anybody either...lest they'd like to go backstage...eh? *wink wink nudge nudge*
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Yes indeedy.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Good, because that's the exact feeling I get.

I need Ivan to wake up, like...later. XD Probably sometime during elatt's afte rparty.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:46 pm

I'm just waiting on Toro's reply.
Toro is a post tease. ::glares::

I think I've thought up a new character for Narcissistic Pursuits too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am in need of enlightened conversation.   I am in need of enlightened conversation. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am in need of enlightened conversation.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: