TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Post Standards, A good way to not get banned.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

New Post Standards, A good way to not get banned. Empty
PostSubject: New Post Standards, A good way to not get banned.   New Post Standards, A good way to not get banned. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:52 am

Alright, so as you all may(or may not) know I'm going to have to send this hunk of junk laptop out to get fixed. That means two weeks of no internet access unless I can mooch off my friends. Which I probably won't do, but I can hope can't I?

Anyway, I'm also the admin. Do you know what that means? That means everything you do I have to get a notice of. Yeah, that's a lot of notices. I'm just one admin. Now, I'm making this rule for flood control but also for roleplay etiquette(but mostly for flood control. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't for quality control either.).

There's going to be a three paragraph five sentence each limit.

Go ahead and groan now.

1 infraction- A warning.

2 infractions- You'll have to edit your post.

3 infractions- Starting from the third infraction I'll ban you for each post that is under the standard. That means if you have five posts that don't live up to the literacy standard you're gone for five days.

I understand the need to make a new paragraph for speech. I also understand isolating lines for emphasis. If in the end it all adds up to three paragraphs of five sentences I'm fine.

I'm not going to be completely anal. If you're one sentence sort I'm not going to crap a kitten. However, I'd like these followed. This rules are:
1) Made so no one has 6,780,562 pages to read after leaving for a day.

2) So that I don't have 6,780,562,779,543 things to check after leaving for a week.

tl;dr?
15 sentence limit.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Jude

New Post Standards, A good way to not get banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Post Standards, A good way to not get banned.   New Post Standards, A good way to not get banned. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Yes ma'am, of course ma'am.

I seriously doubt anyone will be ENRAAAAAAGED by this rule. It's kinda reasonable when thought about hard. It makes more sense than soem others who came up with soem other, stuck-up rules. *hint hint*

Aaaaanyway, none of us here are very short-winded anyway, so it shouldn't be hard to follow the rule. Laughing Besides, I'm sure youcan trust Edmodsyourface to beat down anyone who disobeys. :O
Back to top Go down

New Post Standards, A good way to not get banned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: Announcements-
Jump to: