TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know who this song reminds me of?

Go down 
+2
Inerio
Tanaquil117
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

You know who this song reminds me of? Empty
PostSubject: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Other people can feel free to post some songs, and for any character as well. But mainly i've been wanting to share this with Inerio, this song reminds me of Harley. I couldn't effing find an mp3 you could just listen to so here's a youtube video w/ pictures and kinda crappy sound, but i think the song gets it's message accross XD you don't have to watch the video like i said it's just random mostly blurry pictues....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzC68-JFJXY

Last edited by Tanaquil117 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:23 pm

XD
OMG You're right! Haha! I actually like this band. I'm glad you posted that!

This song remind me of her the most, I'm pretty sure that I was listening to this when she was conceived:
Thank God I'm Pretty

The voice is too deep to remind me of her as much as the one by DLR does though.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:29 pm

that thank god i'm pretty song was GREAT heehee
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:50 pm

This is the song I picked out for Argyle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in4wcKl4qiE

And not just cause I'm currently am obsessed with Eden of the East, I think the lyrics match him very well.
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:41 pm

they really do i had a listen and it was nice, as for other songs i've selected for people

The Widow by The Mars Volta: about Lucas from a cult member's perspective

Hybrid Rainbow by The Pillows: sort of Ivan's p.o.v.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:52 pm

^Yes. That song fits Ivan. XP

King Rat by Modest Mouse has always been what I pick for Jude's song, the tone and some lyrics fit perfectly. Plus the title 'Rag Doll' comes from it.

And as for other people's characters? I heard a song called 'Run (I'm a Natural Disaster)' by Gnarls Barkley that I think fits Rockwell, for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:54 pm

"When You're Evil"-Voltaire<---That is a link.

Guess who.

I'll give you a hint. He's tall, gray, and really friggin creepy.
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

Location : A place where dreams are lost to you, where you desire nothing but death, a place called Canada.

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:02 pm

That some was a teensy bit of an inspiration for Jack. He origanally had only the one name but I liked the line "Any name it's all the same." and wanted to use it.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:05 pm

That means I win. I don't care if this isn't a competition. I win.

"Sex Changes" and "Mandy goes to med school" helped with Harley. As did a few horror movies.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:09 pm

I have absolutely no idea what song goes with Prae. Although Tanaquil did suggest "Get Ready to Die" by Andrew W.K. That sort of made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:13 pm

This is a link

Dead Is The New Alive-Emilie Autumn

It has quite melancholy and hopeless lyrics in that vengeful poetic kind of way. Which is why it reminds me of Praetorious.

I sounded like such a wanker when I wrote that.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:21 pm

I need to find something with modern, kick ass violin sounds and a haung tone for Hellhounds. I dunno anything for him thus far.

I think The Beginning is the End is the Beginning by Smashing Pumpkins, could be used for praetorious. It's got that sort of quality to it.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Manic Depression
That is a link

Unlaced
Another link

Both are instrumental. It all either goes back to Emilie Autumn really. That's the center of my musical universe.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:29 pm

That kicked some super serious ass right there.

I will have to look into this Emilie more now. XP
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:37 am

Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:12 am

MAKE ME!
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:13 pm

I hate to choose two Queens of the Stone Age songs for my characters but they are the best I could find right now.

Malphas: Run, Pig, Run - Queens of the Stone Age (link)

Marnin: Spiders and Vinegaroons (link)(instrumental, mostly just the first half)

I chose the last one, because I think if you want the feel of Marnin, imagine him walking toward you with a blank face and wide passionless eyes, to the marching beat in the background. He's a scary sunbitch.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm

I'm beginning to wonder what it would be like if Jude and Marnin were to meet each other...that could be quite interesting haha Besides, seems Jude caught on to the mosquito trick. Razz

Also, both awesome songs xD I've come to the conclusion that Ivan and Alice's song would be Last Kiss, a cover by pearl Jam. And that Michael's son gis The Pretender by Foo Fighters
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:12 pm

i have added them to the group playlist!

if anyone would like to view it and lost the link, here it be!

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17916406795
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:05 pm

I think Marnin lost interest in Jude anyway... Razz
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:21 pm

That's what I thought. Laughing Oh well, at least Jude got a pet mosquito thing out of it.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Children of the Grave by Black Sabbath reminds me a little of the Anomaly. Sort of.
Edo (or Infectus) always sort of reminded me of Ether by Nothingface.
Rockwell would be Battle Without Honor or Humanity by Tomoyasu Hotei (you know, the kick-ass theme from Kill Bill).
That's about all I can think of, and they're still not very good comparisons. :l
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:11 pm

i will find and add them when ppl aren't using el television
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:23 am

songs added!

you all can go and add your own too, don't forget, it's a group playlist so if you follow the link you can do it, you might have to make an account or something, but it should be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:48 pm

It's clichè, but hear me out- Lithium by Evanescence for Praetorious.

Huh?

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know who this song reminds me of?   You know who this song reminds me of? Empty

Back to top Go down

You know who this song reminds me of?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: