TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The day has changed.

Go down 
+2
Jude
Inerio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

The day has changed. Empty
PostSubject: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:03 pm

I figured I'd post in this thread every time the day changes, so that I can keep you all up to speed.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:58 pm

I think it would be best for the progression of the roleplay if the day changes at ten forty tonight.

If there are any objections feel free to post them now.
Any posts that don't follow this rule must be edited unless treated as a flashback.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Gaddayum timezones and their gaddayum...times.

Can somebody just let me know when the day has changed, I do have something I'd like to post at that point, however, I have NO idea what timezone you're talking about in regards to ten forty tonight.

God I look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:43 pm

I'll have made another announcement when the day has changed. The time zone is EST.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:48 pm

There is still lots of stuff going on today. The Artificer and Muramasa are duking it out, Prae and Argy are still laying around. I can't do anything with Argyle while he's out, but hopefully someone comes around and takes care of him, but that will probably have to wait til the battle is over.
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:55 pm

I didn't say the battle had to stop.
However, it wouldn't be the same day. It would probably be morning of the next day. Or may around the 4 A.M. or 5 A.M. time.
We've been at the red circus for more than a day now.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:04 pm

I got a bit distracted with other things.
You guys got twenty extra minutes, did you use them well?

The day has changed.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:13 am

Since I don't know when Inerio will be on next, I'd like to announce that the day will be changing soon. "Soon" being whenever I'm home tomorrow. Any objections?
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:25 am

...You mean to tell me this all happened in ONE day?!

HOLY SHIT. I laughed my ass off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:37 am

Well, nobody seemed to sleep. And if you think about it, the activities so far spanned from perhaps eight or nine in the morning to almost midnight.

Although it is funny to think about. XD
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:39 am

Elata slept! she passed out XD
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:41 am

True. I sort of assumed that was more mid-day to evening, though. Although my own lack of sleep could be fettering my perception of time in this roleplay. D:
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:42 am

i think everyone kind of got on their own time schedule XD but we can just say it all matches up XD
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:45 am

I suppose so. Prae and Argyle's interactions were rather slow, whereas Elata and Michael were bamfing around all over the place. D:

Oh well. I'll artificially homogenize the time schedules tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:46 am

sweet. jude! that means we need to wrap things up! POST!! *gets out paddle*
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Sweet jesus have you been bamfing around, Elata and Michael. We're taking our merry time. And Bello and co has been sitting around in the same room for like three days.

Anyway, I hope Iniero and Toro will return to roleplay soon. I'm still left hanging with that Black King business. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Damascus wrote:
Sweet jesus have you been bamfing around, Elata and Michael. We're taking our merry time. And Bello and co has been sitting around in the same room for like three days.

Anyway, I hope Iniero and Toro will return to roleplay soon. I'm still left hanging with that Black King business. Mad
Yeah, me too. I want to know what's going on with that. D:

So, the day will officially change when around midnight west coast time.

THE MOD HAS SPOKEN.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:55 am

KABLAMMO.
The day has changed. Good night to all of you.

ADDENDUM: If your character's doing something that requires amounts of time to complete (sleeping, driving somewhere, riding a train, etc.) could you make some note of how long it took, or at what time it ends? I think that would make the passing of time more comprehensible.
Back to top Go down
DallasFavel

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Just my opinion, I think the day changing is a bit of an unessecary complication to the whole RPG bit. Things take time to write, sometimes days need to change in one post, we want to advance the plot then we shouldnt have to wait for the next day. And sometimes things ahppen slowly, for example, Dallas and Jude have been at Shelby's brothers house for like 10 mins in RPG time, but youve changed the Day like twice since we've been in it.
haha frankly, Jude and I have been blatantly ignoring the day changing.

Just my opinion, I'm sure Somebody will agree with me; If nobody does or if im just being bold, Then disregard that, i suck cocks.
Back to top Go down
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Well, they've been at the house for 10 or so minutes, but they've also been on the bus, as well as the stuff they did before the met up. While I see your point, this is just to sort of keep everyone close to the same pace (i.e. Michael and Elata met up, did things, went to Los Angeles, did things, and are now en route back to Sacramento. Prae and Argyle, met up in the morning, went to Sutter Center, went back, Prae picked up Olivia while Argyle did his thing, and then Prae went out and killed someone). Obviously, the former took longer than the latter, which is weird because it screws up the continuity and puts everyone at different points in time. So, this will hopefully better homogenize the amount of time everyone takes to do things, so we don't have freak 50-hour days or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day has changed.   The day has changed. Empty

Back to top Go down

The day has changed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: Announcements-
Jump to: