TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucas: creepiest character ever?

Go down 
+2
Inerio
Torodugoru
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

Location : A place where dreams are lost to you, where you desire nothing but death, a place called Canada.

Lucas: creepiest character ever? Empty
PostSubject: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:13 pm

I honestly felt like vomiting as I wrote about him. I swear to god he was only a little creepy origanally. Unfortunatly I decided Harley would be good bait then one things led to another and... well... EWWWWWW!
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Stop trying to redeem yourself Toro. YOU'VE PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN!!! ::points to an x on the ground:: Yeah, that thing.

It's okay though, well all know(or like to think) that your just writing as a creep character and actually aren't that creepy IRL.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:17 pm

He is pretty freaking weird. I didn't expect something so outright perverted. I'm kinda glad Harley is able to resist, but Elata looks outright doomed.

Nothing will ever get close to one character I have who would love to be a Seeker.I would have to make him mortal, and he is such an awful character, it would result in everyone ganging up to take him down no matter what. In short, he's a sin against god and wouldn't last very long.
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

Location : A place where dreams are lost to you, where you desire nothing but death, a place called Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:29 pm

I think we'd politely not gang up. Most people with the uber powered characters are nice guys.

I'm hoping Elana gets delayed and can't met up with Lucas. I really don't want to imply a rape.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:34 pm

We're all adults here... right? Neutral

As for my character, he's awful in the sense of the Joker from the Dark Knight, only a lot more extended-torture-y and rape-y. Actually, he would fit pretty well in the Holder Universe as a villain... I'm just afraid he'll get defeated too easily. But... Huh, now that's got me thinking.
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:21 pm

don't worry toro! at this point, he couldn't rape elata. she all likes him n' stuff, even though it' s mind control she's still technically willing, also as my horrible character jayden always says:

' It's not RAPE. It's surprise sex!'
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:35 am

I'm just taking a moment to clarify what all the colours mean:

Green: is a suggestion. Words they might brush off seem more important.
Yellow: a command. Like a habbit they will feel as though they should be doing this.
Orange: a compulsion. They will have trouble thinking or focusing untill they do this.
Red: a control. Lucas takes over.

Touching works on a level between green and yellow. They think the thoughts are their own.
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:37 pm

I'm not going to be able to RP much today, sadly. Some can take over if they want or Lucas can be gone doing things.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:39 pm

I think we should leave Lucas as he is.
No one can be a huge creep quite like you can Toro.
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Hurrah. I don't know if I should be thrilled that I'm writting the role well or creeped out with myself.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:40 pm

i probably could but i'm not sure if i can handle raping myself XD hence i will leave lucas to you, or just let me know when you'll be online, and we can do some stuff then, or now, since you're apparently here and i can read good.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:42 pm

You should probably be a bit of both.
Besides, Character pupetting usually equal fucking shit up.
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:43 pm

I'll see what I can do. Get him to the circus. I only had time to skim the cirus folk but I think he'd go after all but the bearded lady. For cults I mean. He'd probably not want fish tail for sex until Jack gets a look.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:46 pm

sweet! don't worry about like, making time to do it, only if you have the time XD. the actual show for the circus is at four o'clock so everyone who got a ticket knows, but you can certainly show up before then to see elata Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Speaking of Jack, when is he going to sashay into the scene?

I used the word sashay today. My week is complete.
Back to top Go down
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Inerio wrote:
Speaking of Jack, when is he going to sashay into the scene?

I used the word sashay today. My week is complete.

and my week is complete for hearing the word sashay, you're just doing all of us a bunch of good XD
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:53 pm

I really...really, think Lucas needs a good punch in the face. Really. That just seems really appropriate, like really really appropriate, really.

Really though. Please no one puppet the character, just hold off on Lucas. Toro does him so much better, I'd love to see the interaction between Lucas and Ivan at some point.
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Thanks, I guess. I'm interionally holding off on Jack. To make him seem that much cooler when he walks in and does whatever.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Well no shit. Even I could tell you were doing that.

At this point Jack could walk in do nothing and say:
"Trout"

And everyone would be like OHMYGOD THAT'S AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:01 pm

He's like the Pumpkin King of the Holders or something, everone bows to him for his awesome.

Inerio has a point. Though I find it would be much more effective if Jack were like "42."
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Funny, because that's probably just what Toro doesn't want.
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Very true. Jack will have quite the effect when he shows up.

But IMO, Jack will have to be 'toned down' significantly. Because, I mean, obviously we can't trust Toro to be a gentlemen-ly roleplayed and not have Jack murder all of our characters. /sarcasm Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Well, duh, he'd tone him down.
Toro is a Habitual Follower and Yes Man. Especially to me. Wink Nudge.
</is shot>
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:30 pm

I really wish I had seen whatever i twas that Wolf said about everyone. Alas, I was busy at the time and unable to take notice of the goings-on. I'm sure much lulz were had as he threw a fit, from what I gather.
Back to top Go down
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:05 pm

I have no intentions of having Jack show up and do much. One or two miracles, maybe. But mostly it would be when things are slow he'd pop up, make someone crap a baby, and leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucas: creepiest character ever?   Lucas: creepiest character ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucas: creepiest character ever?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: