TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argyle Falain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damascus

Damascus

Argyle Falain Empty
PostSubject: Argyle Falain   Argyle Falain EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Bad me, I already started RP-ing without reapplying! I'll work on Jaque later when his story becomes relevant.

Name: Argyle Falain
Alias(es): N/A
History: Former CEO of YLE Group, before it went defunct when his wife Bayle was murdered. After the Group's collapsed, he went missing for a long time, living a secluded and quiet life. What he's after now is not known.
Appearance: Red hair and eyes, tall and looking starved. Generally unclean and smelly.
Personality: Quiet and cynical since anyone can remember. After Bayle's death he became much more depressed and angry, leading to a possibly volatile personal situation. However, his long history of dealing with dangerous people let him maintain a keen rationality and ability to keep his calm in tense situations.
Objects: Unknown's Cane, Accuracy's Rifle
Weapons (aside from Objects): M1903 Springfield Rifle from Bayle, two small handguns, two K-Bar combat knives
Abilities: Wide and precise knowledge of guns and combat, intuitive and aware of his surroundings (wrong word?)
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

Argyle Falain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Falain   Argyle Falain EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:04 pm

XD
I need a slap on the wrist for that because that's bad Admin-ing on my part.

Argyle is accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com

Argyle Falain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Characters :: The Accepted-
Jump to: