TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Skigs (down town apartment complex)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

The Skigs (down town apartment complex) Empty
PostSubject: The Skigs (down town apartment complex)   The Skigs (down town apartment complex) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:03 pm

I wish I could tell you why in the name of Moses' saggy balls they call my apartment complex The Skigs. You could ask locals, or rather you could try to ask locals, but I doubt you'll ever get the real story though. Not like it matters, the name doesn't have any significance. I had parked my old Honda outside a convinient distnace from the building. I never have trouble parking in this area, it's on of the perks of living far off from the busier side of the city.

Dragging Greg upstairs was a pain. I had anticipated that. Luckily there's an elevator one flight up(the location only seems inconvinient when you're carrying something or in this case someone) so we didn't need to drag him all too far. On our way up in that tiny tin death box I could have sworn the circuts almost cut out or something. If I could die I'd have been very upset by this. I suppose that's why no one really takes the elevator.

However, I'm now jiggling my key in it's lock and opening my door, so it all worked out just fine. Personally I think the past half hour went smoothly. You know, except for all the parts that didn't. I swear to god if Paige really is being stalked by that creepy trench coat man from before like I think then that'd be the icing on the cake.

"It isn't anything fancy." I begin as I switch on the light. "But it isn't roach infested either." This is true. My apartment has four rooms. A giant room for the kitchen, dining room, and living room, a bathroom, and two bedrooms. I've decorated it and made it look prettier than someone who rarely has company needs to. Still, feeling not I'm not living in a dump does contribute quite a bit to my overall mood. I've lived here for longer than I usually can stand to stay in one place, it's starting to feel like a home.

"Put Greg on the couch, I'll go get a bucket."
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: The Skigs (down town apartment complex)   The Skigs (down town apartment complex) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Ethan nodded and, with a little of Paige's help, hoisted Greg over to the couch and set him down. As the man slumped against the cushions, he tottered and mumbled a little, but but he couldn't quite make out his words.

He stood and took a look around. The apartment itself didn't look very high quality, but she kept it very nice in here. It was actually pretty comforting actually. She must have a pretty good income to afford to furnish it this well...

"Unlike SOME people I'm not willing to suck a stranger's cock to get that so I decided to do a good deed instead."

He didn't know if it was true or not, but the evidence was piling up, wasn't it? He wasn't the kind to judge, but then again, he'd never actually met a prostitute before.

There was something different about her, though. He couldn't put his finger on it, but she had a strange presence about her. Come to think of it, this apartment felt the same way.

He shook off the thought--along with the urge to light up another cigarette--and bent down to look closely at the drunk man.

"I wonder how long it will take him to sober up."
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Tanaquil117

Tanaquil117

PostSubject: Re: The Skigs (down town apartment complex)   The Skigs (down town apartment complex) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Paige propped the drunk up with some pillows and made sure he was comfortable. Avery's apartment was surprisingly nice. She looked around the main room, making sure not to touch much. Her stomach growled. She hadn't eaten in a LONG time. The girl tried hard to shrug it off though, this wasn't the first time she'd gone more than a day without food. She was able to get ahold of water pretty easily, so that wasn't a problem. She did take a longing glance at the fridge though before Ethan's question broke into her thoughts.

"Oh I dunno...but we should make some coffee!" she suggested. " That might help when he does wake up. If Avery is okay with it...or has coffee...er...yeah." She plopped down on the floor. She needed to keep the prostitute's boundaries in mind.
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: The Skigs (down town apartment complex)   The Skigs (down town apartment complex) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:33 pm

While Avery was gone, Ethan wandered into the kitchen and found the coffee pot, quickly starting a pot. As soon as a cup was ready, he poured it and wandered back into the living room, holding the cup under Greg's nose. Maybe the strong scent of the coffee would be enough to rouse him.
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Skigs (down town apartment complex)   The Skigs (down town apartment complex) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Skigs (down town apartment complex)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: In Character Forum :: Public Domain-
Jump to: