TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No-One-is-On Part Deux

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Damascus

Damascus

No-One-is-On Part Deux Empty
PostSubject: No-One-is-On Part Deux   No-One-is-On Part Deux EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

*wanders in, pushing cobwebs out of the way, shining a flashlight, and sporting a fashionable Nicolas Cage hairdo*

Is... is anyone here?
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Edeatsyourface

Edeatsyourface

Location : The one realm that even He Himself dares not tread: the hellhole that is Phoenix, Arizona.

PostSubject: Re: No-One-is-On Part Deux   No-One-is-On Part Deux EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 pm

*Crashes through ceiling, shouting obscenities. Brushes self off and reacts with surprise to Damascus.*

Whoa... there's someone else here?
Back to top Go down
Damascus

Damascus

PostSubject: Re: No-One-is-On Part Deux   No-One-is-On Part Deux EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:37 pm

*jumps and shines flashlight, with suspenseful music starting. however, upon realizing it's someone he recognizes, relaxes*

Y-yeah, I'm here. It's like... everything just stopped. Like... time itself has frozen. This is serious. We've got to... save time.
Back to top Go down
http://devreynolds.webs.com/
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

PostSubject: Re: No-One-is-On Part Deux   No-One-is-On Part Deux EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 am

Inerio walks in holding what can only be her weight in shopping bags. With a huff she drops the to the floor and puts her sunglasses on top of her head.

"The fuck!? Why is it so dark?" She complains, playing with the light switch. Click click click click click click! Eventually the light flickers on, only to sputter out again. Inerio heaves another sigh before flipping her phone out. Somewhere in the bowles of the house a telephone can be heard.

"Hey guys. If you want to save time how about you mod yourselves to the apartmet. I have to go buy eleven new pairs of shoes I'll more than likely never wear and bitch about my lack of closet space because of said shoes. Oh, and feed the Chupacabra, he's getting testy."

And with that Inerio was off to do trivial girly shit.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Jude

PostSubject: Re: No-One-is-On Part Deux   No-One-is-On Part Deux EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 pm

*steps in, observes his surroundings, watchwa the quest to save time, and is generally amused by the situation about. Upon hearing Inerio's words, however, grows angry and growls.*

For the last time, woman, I am not a Chubacabra! I am a high functioning societalial-challenged demon! Get it straight, dammit!

*huffs about and makes a general mess of things like the Chubacabra he is.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No-One-is-On Part Deux   No-One-is-On Part Deux Empty

Back to top Go down

No-One-is-On Part Deux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: