TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

= = Act One = =

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arca

Arca

= =  Act One = = Empty
PostSubject: = = Act One = =   = =  Act One = = EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Good Evening Ladies, Gentlemen, and children of all ages.

I come to you tonight, to deliver a tale, one without percieved reason and rhyme, and no moral at the end. Yet I also bring you excitement, fear, love and even hate. I am here, dear audience, as a guide into this theatre of the absurd I call home.

This Theatre is home to all sorts of boys and girls, men and women, most of them are just. Like. You. Curious, curious of the world around them, and of the world that they cannot see. The young woman who looks to the sky and wonders if something looks back at her, or even the man who peers into the mirror pondering if his relfection is really his. I assure you. It is.

But for the sake of a narritive, a phrase too often heard nowadays mind you, I will indulge into revealing just a bit more about my home, my life, and our curse. Oh and I now invite you, my dear, dear audience, to come take part in our Theatre of the absurd by throwing down your facade of normality. Embrace the world now around you. Embrace me. You won't regret it. I promise you.

And please ladies and gentlemen, I do ask one favour from you. When the hallucinations hit, don't scream. It upsets the people watching the show.

Oh do you hear that? It's time to start our story! Now I hope you know all your lines and please. Don't forget to smile.
Back to top Go down

= = Act One = =
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: In Character Forum :: Public Domain-
Jump to: