TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gregory T. Trest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arca

Arca

Gregory T. Trest Empty
PostSubject: Gregory T. Trest   Gregory T. Trest EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Name: Gregory T. Trest

Alias(es): Greg

History: Temporarily abandoning his once dream of becoming a teacher, Greg took a trip around the world, seeing the sights and sounds of other cultures. Returning to his hometown he found himself dissapointed in the lack luster culture and the way the strong abuse the weak. He then joined a small garage band, and tour arounda few cities until the band inevitably broke up. He is now left in a strange city with no way home; just the way he likes it.

Appearance: 6'0'' 'messy' mid-length hair. Brown eyes, and "a great smile". Thin but not overly thin.

Personality: Thinks of himself as a leader, but cannot be motivated to do much more than complain at times. With a few strong hits of cynisism, Greg can tell the world is rotting away. He just doesn't know how to fix it. Or if he even wants to.

Objects: "This beer is one, I don't need any others."

Weapons: "Weapons? Why would I need to carry around weapons?"

Abilities: Average in shape human of his age.

Author's Note: Poor poor Greg. He has no idea what's about to happen here. He will soon learn that the Chains of Addiction bind us all. Human, or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

Gregory T. Trest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gregory T. Trest   Gregory T. Trest EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:57 pm

Accepted. I can tell this poor guy is going to get corrupted. Tch, such is the series.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Arca

Arca

Gregory T. Trest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gregory T. Trest   Gregory T. Trest EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Inerio wrote:
Accepted. I can tell this poor guy is going to get corrupted. Tch, such is the series.

Oh GODAMN. I tried so hard to hide that.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

Gregory T. Trest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gregory T. Trest   Gregory T. Trest EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Arca, you saying that is as believable as me saying I try to hide the fct that I'm a female on the Internet. . . Or Scientology.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com
Arca

Arca

Gregory T. Trest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gregory T. Trest   Gregory T. Trest EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Huh. Well. Don't worry. You may know that, you just don't know how. or how much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gregory T. Trest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gregory T. Trest   Gregory T. Trest Empty

Back to top Go down

Gregory T. Trest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Characters :: The Accepted-
Jump to: