TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Empty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torodugoru

Torodugoru

Location : A place where dreams are lost to you, where you desire nothing but death, a place called Canada.

Jack Empty Empty
PostSubject: Jack Empty   Jack Empty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:46 pm

What are the rules with characters? I'm gonna post an untoned down Jack and pray that you guys trust me enough not to murder everybody.

Name: Jack Empty
Alias(es): The Hollow Man, Mr. Deadeyes, The Devil's Grin, Legbreaker, John Totenaugen, Mr. Dempty
Age: Picture the life of a universe, from birth to death, and count the years. That does not equal Jack Empty's life.
History: A horror, a villian and a monster Jack Empty has done it all. Every Object has passed through his fingers, he corrupted Legion, he cheated death and has been to the centre of hell and back.
Appearance: Grey suit, grey skin, grey hair, grey eyes. He is only skin.
Personality: Cruel and sadistic. He will not go out of his way to hurt children but he feels no true compassion for them.
Objects: He has had all of them, for a time. He did not actually do every challenge but gained some through other means.
Weapons: 31 blades with which he works magic. He can turn most things into weapons, though.
Abilities: Super speed, indedible indurance, can work most magics, except creation. He is very intellegent. He is incapable of lies or deciet and must keep his oaths.
Back to top Go down
Inerio
Admin
Inerio

Jack Empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Empty   Jack Empty EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:59 pm

I trust you Toro.
However, if you betray that trust I'll have to hit you with my Admin whip. ::Cracks whip::
Jack is accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://bangbangbang.forumotion.com

Jack Empty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: Characters :: The Accepted-
Jump to: