TheHoldersRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated the Holders Series based roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Las Vegas, Nevada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jude

Las Vegas, Nevada Empty
PostSubject: Las Vegas, Nevada   Las Vegas, Nevada EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:01 pm

'A' wandered the streets of Las Vegas late at night, paying no mind to the bright neon signs and offers of pleasure that littered this sickening den of human atrocity. As far as she was concerned, mankind was the most vile vermin this planet had to offer.

'And surely,' she thought, 'my Masters shall have them wiped from this wretched planet as soon as they are risen.'

Something about all these thoughts felt...planted. False. As if 'A' herself had not born them, simply played them in her mind like a recording. Truthfully, she was resentful of her Masters, Non Compos Mentis, and Edo Edi Essum. Of Abyssi Marnin.

She had, afterall, been human once.

But of course, that had been a logn time ago. Ha! How pathetically weak humanity was, when it could be broken by a simple curse, that of death. 'A' had known death, and in it, been robbed of the most powerful human emotion there was to feel.

Robbed of love.

And if even love could not withstand the crushing power of the world around it, than no human emotion was strong enough for 'A'. She scoffed out loud as her heels hit the slick paement. A man to her right offered sexual pleasures if only she'd step inside the flashing building, but she passed him by with disdain and disgust, her anger at human nature further growing.

'I want a pet···' A voice, very similar to 'A's' own, crept up from her abdomen and into her mind, cooing softly. 'A' grumbled "Shut up" to her shadow-self. Unlike Praetorious, whose master Edo Edi Essum had cursed him with a shadow, 'A' had been granted her's by Non Compos Mentis, who birthed her with the intention of putting her to work.

So, she was allowed a certain level of communication with the shadow so as to begin 'The Game.

'Look,' The shadow began. 'I've even found a perfect candidate for ussss···' The shadow within 'A's' stomach sent her waves of thought and vision, projecting to a man far off from their own location. "That would require a teleport to arrive there, you know that···" 'A' whispered uncomfortably to her shadow. Teh shadow giggled with glee.

'Yes, but he looks like so much fun!' She was dancing in 'A's' head now, pounding around and inciting fire in the empty woman's chest. 'A' coughed.

"Okay, okay···we will go to him. Just tell me." Another ragged cough escaped her. "What is his name?"

'Jimmy. Jimmy Fontaine.'
Back to top Go down

Las Vegas, Nevada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHoldersRoleplay :: In Character Forum :: Public Domain-
Jump to: